Skip to main content

Nick mcdonald forex


Notícia do mercado de ações de hoje & amp; Análise.
Roku mostra a volatilidade é seu amigo em ações individuais, também.
A Roku tem uma visão para o futuro.
Vídeos de notícias mais recentes.
Últimas notícias.
Procurar notícias por categoria.
Tecnologia.
Commodities.
Idéias de investimento.
Inteligência de mercado.
Fique à frente dos mercados com estes artigos de leitura obrigatória.
Mercado de ações hoje.
Ações para assistir.
Rally dos estoques conforme os investidores reavaliam o relatório do Fed.
História em destaque de.
Últimos artigos por Martin Tillier.
A nova coluna de leitura obrigatória de Martin Tiller nos mercados.
Esclarecedor. Divertido. Todo dia. Apenas na NASDAQ.
Editar favoritos.
Insira até 25 símbolos separados por vírgulas ou espaços na caixa de texto abaixo. Esses símbolos estarão disponíveis durante sua sessão para uso nas páginas aplicáveis.
Personalize sua experiência NASDAQ.
Selecione a cor de fundo de sua escolha:
Selecione uma página de destino padrão para sua pesquisa de cotação:
Por favor, confirme sua seleção:
Você selecionou para alterar sua configuração padrão para a Pesquisa de cotação. Esta será agora sua página de destino padrão; a menos que você altere sua configuração novamente ou exclua seus cookies. Tem certeza de que deseja alterar suas configurações?
Desative seu bloqueador de anúncios (ou atualize suas configurações para garantir que o JavaScript e os cookies estejam ativados), para que possamos continuar a fornecer a você as notícias e os dados de mercado de primeira linha que você espera de nós.

Nick mcdonald forex
Aliança de negócio em casa.
1604 Chynoweth House.
Tel: 0871 284 5100.
a Home Business Alliance, a principal associação de negócios em casa do Reino Unido -
ajudando empresas em casa desde 1993. Anuncie conosco.
Recursos atuais: iniciando ou deseja executar um negócio em casa? Além de algumas velhas e novas castanhas sobre negócios domésticos. Parte I: Faça suas somas, então saia! As coisas básicas para empresas em casa a considerar, incluindo fontes de ideias de negócio em casa, oportunidades legítimas de negócios em casa e pesquisa de franquia. Parte II: 'Encontrando o Bacon' Preparando-se para fazer negócios; marketing e publicidade em um orçamento. Parte III: "Trazendo o Bacon para Casa" Sua primeira reunião de negócios ou vendas.
Golpes - como evitá-los e descobrir quais oportunidades de negócio em casa funcionam melhor - Business Opportunity Watch - proteja-se contra um golpe com nossas avaliações profissionais de um contador totalmente qualificado - opiniões imparciais de oportunidades de negócios em casa, oportunidades de franquia, trabalhando em casa oportunidades , oportunidades de jogo, oportunidades de negociação financeira e oportunidades de investimento. O melhor e o pior revelado. Reclamações publicadas após dar à empresa a chance de responder à reclamação.
Notícias de negócios em casa.
Aliança de negócio em casa.
1604 Chynoweth House, Parque Trevissome, Blackwater, Truro TR4 8UN.
Tel: 0871 284 5100 Fax: 0871 284 4999 (Chamadas para números 0871 custam 10p por minuto)

O DAYBOOK ASIA FX / TAXAS DAYBOOK: FX / TAXAS DAYBOOK ÁSIA: Turquia contágio falha ao materializar.
(Bloomberg) & # 8212; A briga entre os EUA e a Turquia, que fez a lira mergulhar para começar a semana, diminuiu até o final da sessão dos EUA, enquanto as preocupações com uma venda mais ampla nos mercados emergentes em grande parte não se materializaram. Os volumes estavam baixos, com os mercados de títulos dos EUA fechados para o Columbus Day. A libra foi a maior vencedora do dia, já que as posições curtas iniciadas na semana passada foram desfeitas, de acordo com traders.
Poderíamos ter um vislumbre da oferta de moeda da China, empréstimos e investimento estrangeiro direto tão cedo quanto hoje; Kuroda do BOJ para falar, enquanto o Japão relatará conta corrente e saldo comercial Também no convés: a confiança do consumidor da Austrália.
SEGUNDA SESSÃO DE NEGOCIAÇÃO.
O dólar foi pouco alterado, uma vez que as perdas em relação à libra e ao euro no volume reduzido foram compensadas pela fraqueza das principais divisas de EM, lideradas por TRY, BRL e MXN. Os rendimentos do núcleo EGB foram marginalmente menores; As obrigações da Espanha superaram as expectativas antes da reunião do líder catalão com os legisladores na terça-feira; Os títulos da Itália seguem a Espanha em alta, com compras decentes vistas durante a sessão da manhã.
TOP OVERNIGHT NOTÍCIAS
Embora os bens turcos tenham sido danificados, a maioria das outras moedas e ações de mercados emergentes mostrou pouca reação depois que a nação se envolveu em uma disputa diplomática com os EUA. Muitos estrategistas foram igualmente otimistas, ressaltando uma realidade modificada nos mercados em desenvolvimento, em que o comércio é muito mais nuançada. Parlamentares republicanos estão expressando desconforto com os detalhes limitados sobre o alívio da classe média na estrutura tributária divulgada no mês passado por secessionistas catalães que abriram uma segunda frente em sua campanha contra o governo em Madri, conclamando os socialistas da oposição a forjar uma coalizão para expulsar os espanhóis O primeiro ministro Mariano Rajoy, de acordo com duas pessoas com conhecimento do alcance. O governo da Espanha disse que está pronto para intervir e reafirmar o controle sobre a Catalunha, alertando que a região rebelde corre o risco de caos econômico se pressionar sua tentativa de independência.
A disputa entre o presidente Donald Trump e o senador Bob Corker pode significar que a reforma tributária está morta: Cowen As perspectivas para os mercados emergentes ainda são otimistas, apesar da Turquia-EUA. cuspida diplomática: UBS Wealth Management O declínio da lira provavelmente não desencadeará uma maior liquidação nos ativos de EM, embora os investidores estejam ficando mais nervosos: Columbia Threadneedle A recuperação do prêmio a termo para Treasuries ainda enfrenta ventos contrários: o Deutsche Bank.
DADOS RELEASEADOS SEGUNDA-FEIRA.
As reservas cambiais da China subiram pelo oitavo mês consecutivo em setembro, à medida que a pressão das saídas de caixa diminuiu, enquanto o iuan se fortalecia.
DADOS ECONÔMICOS (Todas as vezes HK):
10 de outubro a outubro. 18: China Setembro Oferta de Dinheiro M2 YoY, est. 9,0%, anterior 8,9% Novos Empréstimos Yuan CNY, est. 1,23t, anteriores 1,09t Investimento Estrangeiro Direto YoY CNY, antes 9,1% Out. 10-Out. 16: Paquistão Sept. Exportações YoY, antes de 25,2% das importações YoY, antes de 27,6% 5:45 am: Nova Zelândia setembro Cartão Gastos de venda MoM, est. 0,65%, anterior -0,2% 06:30: Austrália outubro ANZ Roy Morgan Semanal Consumer Confidence Index, anterior 113.4 7:50 am: Japão Ago. BoP Saldo em conta corrente, em est. ¥ 2,22t, ¥ 2,32t anterior Saldo comercial Base base, est. ¥ 264,9b, ¥ 566,6b anterior 8h30: Austrália Set. NAB Business Confidence, anterior 5 Business Conditions, anterior 15 9am: Philippines Ago. Exportações YoY, est. 8.0%, anteriores 10.4% Importações YoY, est. -3.2%, anteriores -3.2% 12:30 pm: Japan Sept. Bankruptcies YoY, anterior -11.98% 1pm: Japan Sep. Eco Watchers Survey Current SA, est. 49.9, anterior 49.7.
8h30: Japão BOJ Kuroda discursa na reunião dos gerentes de filiais 9:10 am: Compra de bônus BOJ Outright 1.
3 anos BOJ Outright Bond Compra 3.
5 Anos 11:20 am: Austrália Debelle Dá Discurso em HK Via Vídeo Link.
VENDAS E COMPRAS DE BOND (Todas as vezes HK):
Para títulos corporativos, consulte Monitor de Novas Emissões 08:00: Austrália planeja vender títulos I / L 10:30: Korea venderá KRW 1,35 Tln Títulos de 5 anos 11:00: China planeja vender títulos de capitalização de 5 anos 11:00: China planeja vender 3 - Year Saving Bonds.
3:44 em Hong Kong.
USD / JPY -0,1% a 112,54 (variação de 112,33-112,79) EUR / USD + 0,2% para 1,1751 (intervalo 1,1718-1,1756) AUD / USD -0,1% a 0,7759 (variação de 0,7748-0,7782) NZD / USD -0,3% a 0,7070 (intervalo 0,7051-0,7086) USD / CAD + 0,1% a 1,2544 (intervalo 1,2526-1,2559) GBP / USD + 0,6% a 1,3145 (intervalo 1,3053-1,3184) USD / CHF -0,1% a 0,9786 (intervalo 0,9774-0,9810) 1- mo. USD / TWD NDF pouco mudou a 30.365 Bloomberg Dollar Spot Index -0,1% para 1169,61 JPM Emerging Mkt FX Index -0,4% para 68,90 JPM FX Índice de Volatilidade + 1,3% para 7,94 US estoques mais baixos S & amp; P 500 -0,3% para 2542,66 DJIA - 0,1% a 22745 Commodities: WTI Crude + 0,5% para US $ 49,52 / bbl Ouro + 0,7% para US $ 1.285 / oz (variação de US $ 1.275 a US $ 1.286) O cobre pouco mudou para US $ 6.666 / mt.
USD / JPY e # 8212; Consolidação perto da linha de conversão de 112,83 Resistência: linha de conversão de 112,83; 113.53 / 58 Altos 13/14 de julho Suporte: 112.22 / 26 Set. 29/28 mínimas, 112.00 psicológicas EUR / USD & # 8212; Consolidação, queda do momentum para baixo Resistência: 1.1795 Set. 27 alta; 1.1833 Set. 29 alta Suporte: 1.1670 onda maior; 1,1650 27 de julho baixo EUR / JPY & # 8212; Consolidação perto de 132.00 Resistência: 132.48 Linha de conversão Ichimoku; 132.77 5 de outubro alto Suporte: 131.89 Ichimoku linha de base; 131,26 13 de setembro baixo AUD / USD & # 8212; Primeira banda superior violada, com tendência para 12 meses. média móvel Resistência: 0,7811 1a banda superior; 0,7830 4 de outubro de baixa Suporte: 0,7740 13 de julho de alta; 0,7727 14 de julho baixa NZD / USD & # 8212; Inferior, estendendo-se abaixo de 0,7156 200-DMA Resistência: 0,7112 5 de outubro baixo; 0,7168 2 de outubro baixo Suporte: 0,7035 30 de maio baixo; 0,7007 26 de maio baixo USD / KRW 1M Fwd & # 8212; Maior acima de 200 - Resistência DMA: 1147.95 2 de outubro alta; 1151,32 12 de julho alta Suporte: 1136,65 de setembro 27 baixa; 1132.32 26 de setembro baixo USD / THB & # 8212; Superior, abaixo de 100-DMA Resistência: 33.545 3 de outubro alto; 33,575 100- Apoio DMA: 33,194 27 de setembro baixo; 33,088 26 de setembro baixo USD / SGD & # 8212; Superior para 100-DMA Resistência: 1,3678 100-DMA; 1.3691 6 de outubro alto Suporte: 1.3607 5 de outubro baixo; 1,3543 27 de setembro baixo USD / TWD & # 8212; Consolidação acima de 50/100-DMAs Resistência: 30.501 12 de julho alta; 30,525 11 de julho baixo Suporte: 30,330 2 de outubro baixo; 30,225 27 de setembro baixo USD / MYR & # 8212; Consolidação dentro da tendência de alta de curto prazo Resistência: 4,2440 3 de outubro alta; 4,2695 5 de setembro alto Suporte: 4,1825 8 de setembro baixo; 4,1775 9 de novembro baixo USD / PHP & # 8212; Maior acima de 50 - Resistência DMA: 51.292 3 de outubro alto; 51.305 23 de agosto alto Suporte: 50.870 2 de outubro baixo; 50,580 100-DMA USD / INR & # 8212; Reavaliação da Resistência de 200-DMA: 65,7850 15 de março de altura; 66.2450 14 de março alta Suporte: 65,150 Set. 26 baixa; 64,7275, 25 de setembro baixo USD / IDR & # 8212; Consolidação acima de múltiplas DMA Resistência: 13593 3 de outubro alta; 13609 1 de dezembro alto Suporte: 13344 50-DMA; 13227 15 de setembro baixo.
& # 8211; Com a ajuda de Robert Fullem e Edward Bolingbroke. Para entrar em contato com o repórter nesta história: Lananh Nguyen em Nova York em lnguyen35 @ bloomberg.
Sobre a Makkaba Co., Ltd.
Makkaba Co., Ltd.
Artigos relacionados.
Séries geopolíticas globais; O departamento de comércio dos EUA inicia uma investigação ad / cvd sobre as importações de elásticos da China, Sri Lanka e Tailândia.
Cenários de alta / baixa de CAD / JPY, indicações de OTC e perspectivas de negociação de derivativos.
Ajuntamento da Ásia; A Kiwi se deprecia em relação aos principais pares, apesar dos robustos dados de vendas no varejo, dos mercados asiáticos em verde e do ouro em torno de US $ 1.330; Sexta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2018.
Verifique também.
A recuperação AUD / USD atingiu o limite inferior a 5-dma, os olhos 200-dma a 0,7776.
Recuperação de AUD / USD abaixo de 5-dma, olhos 200-dma em 0.7776 AUD / USD reverte o retorno temporário visto em & hellip;
As ações da China estão em terreno instável.
As ações da China estão em terreno instável As empresas japonesas estão correndo para vender títulos super-longos, um fundo de hedge & hellip;
7 comentários.
O que está acontecendo, eu faço logon em seus blogs chamado "THE DAIA FX / rates daybook: FX / rates DAYBOOK ÁSIA: Contágio Turquia Falha ao materializar" # 8211; M2M-VN & # 8221; diariamente. Seu estilo humorístico é espirituoso, continue fazendo o que você está fazendo! E você pode procurar nosso site sobre o proxy diário.
Vejo que não rentabilize a sua página, não desperdice a sua.
tráfego, você pode ganhar mais dinheiro todo mês porque você tem conteúdo de alta qualidade.
Se você quiser saber como fazer extra $$$, procure por: Mrdalekjd.
Vejo que você não gera receita com seu website, não desperdice.
seu tráfego, você pode ganhar mais dólares a cada mês porque.
você tem conteúdo de alta qualidade. Se você quiser saber como ganhar dinheiro extra, pesquise.
para: Boorfe & # 8217; s dicas melhor alternativa adsense.
Excelente post. Eu estava verificando constantemente este blog e estou inspirado! Informação muito útil, especialmente a última fase 🙂 Eu lido muito com essa informação. Eu estava procurando por essa certa informação há muito tempo. Obrigado e boa sorte.
Percebi que você não gera receita com seu blog, não o faça.
desperdice seu tráfego, você pode ganhar dinheiro extra todos os meses porque você tem conteúdo de alta qualidade.
Se você quiser saber como ganhar dinheiro extra, procure por: Boorfe & # 8217; s.
dicas melhor alternativa adsense.
Eu vim para o seu THE DAIA FX / rates daybook: FX / rates DAYBOOK ÁSIA: Turquia contágio falha para materializar & # 8211; Página M2M-VN e notei que você poderia ter muito mais tráfego. Eu descobri que a chave para administrar um site é garantir que os visitantes que você está recebendo estejam interessados ​​em seu assunto. Podemos enviar-lhe tráfego segmentado e permitimos que você experimente gratuitamente. Receba mais de 1.000 visitantes segmentados por dia no seu site. Comece sua avaliação gratuita: 0nulu / rjv Desinscreva aqui: 0nulu / nbz.
obrigado. Vamos verificar o site e considerar sobre.
Deixe uma resposta Cancelar resposta.
Obtenha mais coisas assim.
Assine nossa lista de e-mails e receba coisas interessantes e atualizações na sua caixa de entrada de e-mail.
Obrigado por se inscrever.
Algo deu errado.
nós respeitamos sua privacidade e levamos a proteção a sério.

Os lucros correm com Bill Poulos.
Lucro executado.
Bill Poulos, da Profits Run, está executando uma miscelânea virtual de programas de negociação "get-rich-quick". Há algo para todos. Como ficar rico rapidamente escalpelamento Forex, como obter ainda mais rico compra e venda de opções de ações, quente para se tornar fabulosamente rico usando um indicador de negociação super-secreto para negociar Exchange Traded Funds.
Um verdadeiro ladrador de carnaval com mais de 17 anos de experiência apressando os ingênuos e desesperados. Os jovens, os idosos e todos os outros. Equipado com uma sala de caldeiras e vendedor hiper-agressivo que recomendam que os compradores tirem 2 hipotecas e empreguem contra cartões de crédito. Prometendo que os custos educacionais podem ser rapidamente recuperados com um software de negociação "copiar e colar" que supostamente oferece um fluxo quase constante de dinheiro fácil.
Pecado puro de um mentiroso patético. Nenhum histórico de negociação com sucesso. Um charlatão, um vigarista, um bando de carnaval que não tinha nem mesmo o mínimo de decência e integridade.
Obrigado por ler a revisão de hoje da Profits Run.
O que os lucros são executados? A empresa é uma empresa de comércio educacional de propriedade de Bill Poulos, operando em Wixom, Michigan. De acordo com o Archive, o Profits Run apareceu no cenário educacional de negociação em 2001. O Profits Run está oferecendo uma miscelânea virtual de diferentes produtos e serviços de negociação. Atualmente, a empresa está vendendo o seguinte:
Lucro Run está oferecendo uma miscelânea virtual de diferentes produtos e serviços de negociação. Há algo para todos. Atualmente, a empresa está vendendo os seguintes produtos e serviços:
$ 1997 Market Mastery 2.0 Curso: como usar a análise técnica para ganhar quase todos os negócios. $ 1997 Portfolio Profeta Course: um método que prevê o futuro em apenas 10 minutos. $ 1997 ETF Income Engine: ganhe 457,5% com este sistema de negociação de copy and paste. Mecanismo de Renda de Opções de $ 1997: ganhe 5% ao mês com este sistema de coleta de opções de copiar e colar. $ 1997 Opções Profit Master 2.0: ganhe 200% -300% diariamente sem ter que aprender nada. $ 1997 Instant Options Income: ganhe facilmente $ 2000 por semana com opções semanais, apenas 10 minutos de esforço necessário. $ 1997 Forex Profit Accelerator 2.0: skyrocket seus lucros Forex com este copiador e cole seletor Forex. $ 1997 Forex Income Engine 3.0: Software de escalpelamento de Forex, quase 80% de precisão de 5-10 barras no futuro. $ 1997 Forex Profit Caster: Uma revolução visual de Forex que proporciona enormes lucros diários. Garantido. Multiplicador de Lucro Forex de $ 1997: Um sistema tem 100% de precisão na previsão de preços de Forex - oito horas no futuro. $ 1997 Gold and Silver Trend Trader: Uma fórmula de negociação de ouro que facilmente ganha 245,1% a cada ano. Lucro de US $ 16.000 - Treine o Coach: Aprenda os ultra-segredos de Bill Poulos, nunca fique sozinho novamente.
Lucro Run ocupa os seguintes canais de mídia social:
Lucros executados em marketing.
Definir Lucro Executar como um negócio educacional de negociação é como descrever um restaurante do McDonald's, como uma simples loja de hambúrguer. Lucro Run é uma franquia de vendas enorme.
Lucro Run é em primeiro lugar uma empresa de marketing na internet. Isso acontece de estar vendendo produtos educacionais comerciais. Quantos produtos e serviços diferentes? De acordo com o Archive, a empresa apareceu pela primeira vez no cenário educacional de negociação em 2001. TradingSchools passou vários dias tentando curar uma lista completa de produtos comerciais, a verdade é que tantos produtos já existiram e depois desapareceram, que não poderíamos totalmente conta .
No entanto, conseguimos criar um banco de dados de sites e endereços da Web que foram usados ​​nos últimos 17 anos de operação. O seguinte não é uma lista completa, mas o nosso melhor esforço:
Como você pode ver, estamos falando de uma enorme quantidade de sites.
O Profits Run executa sua estratégia de marketing através de vários canais de marketing exclusivos:
Circuito de seminários Traders Expo / Money Show. Os anúncios do Google se concentram em palavras-chave relacionadas à negociação e ganham dinheiro a partir de esquemas domésticos. Compra de listas de e-mail, compartilhamento de listas e co-promoção com outras pessoas que vendem produtos similares.
Os lucros correm o vendedor agressivo do quarto de caldeira.
Durante 2016, também em 2017, a TradingSchools usou várias personalidades com diferentes endereços de e-mail e números de telefone geograficamente independentes em uma tentativa de liberar o tamanho e o escopo da operação de vendas.
Em uma conversa, nos descrevemos como uma pessoa idosa com uma renda muito limitada. O vendedor recomendou uma compra de US $ 9.000 que incluía software e opções diárias. Explicamos que nossa renda estava limitada a um modesto cheque de seguridade social, o vendedor sugeriu que pagássemos uma segunda hipoteca, pegássemos emprestado nossos cartões de crédito ou aceitássemos um empréstimo de um amigo. Que a maioria das pessoas pague seus custos educacionais rapidamente com lucros de negociação. Esse dinheiro preocupa em breve seria uma coisa do passado.
Em mais uma conversa, nos descrevemos como um jovem procurando ganhar dinheiro o mais rápido possível. O vendedor recomendou uma compra de US $ 16.000 com o foco principal no comércio de couro cabeludo nos mercados Forex. Mencionamos que nosso único recurso era nosso fundo de investimento universitário. O vendedor insinuou que os cursos de comércio superariam em muito os benefícios de obter uma educação universitária.
Essencialmente, foi criado o buffet de produtos da Profits Run para que o vendedor possa rapidamente e facilmente combinar um produto com o perfil demográfico da pessoa no telefone. A técnica de vendas é semelhante à operação de vendas do software de negociação Vantage Point ou do Market Traders Institute.
Lucro Run: onde está o desempenho verificado?
Lucro Run está fazendo algumas promessas muito ousadas e suposições que os comerciantes vão ganhar lucros maciços com o uso de seus produtos de investimento. Em um seminário gravado, o proprietário da empresa, Bill Poulos afirma que ele ajudou 17.000 pessoas a se tornarem comerciantes profissionais em tempo integral. E inúmeros outros ganham milhares de dólares extras a cada mês, simplesmente copiando e colando os sinais de negociação do software.
Sim, eu quero um extra de $ 2k toda semana.
Mas Bill Poulos tem um histórico verificável de sucesso com sucesso? Não . Em nossos vários pedidos à empresa, tentamos verificar suas muitas alegações de incríveis lucros comerciais. Ele ignorou todas as perguntas e simplesmente brincou: "esta informação é apenas para fins educacionais".
Perguntamos aos vários vendedores no telefone se eles estavam usando os produtos comerciais que estavam vendendo agressivamente? Todos eles responderam: “Absolutamente, estou fazendo BIG BANK”. No entanto, quando solicitados a verificar esses supostos lucros, eles simplesmente não conseguiam.
Reclamações sobre lucros.
Nos últimos dois anos, a TradingSchools recebeu e analisou dezenas de reclamações relativas à Execução de Lucros. A queixa mais comum é que o software comercial era inútil, e nada mais do que indicadores de negociação disponíveis no mercado, exibidos em dados de mercado.
A segunda queixa mais comum é que a empresa não honra a promessa de uma garantia de devolução do dinheiro. Essencialmente, a empresa tentará parar, manipular ou apostar com a vítima na esperança de que a vítima simplesmente desista e vá embora.
A seguir, alguns trechos de reclamações que recebemos e analisamos:
O ProfitCaster é um SCAM COMPLETO. Rapidamente percebi que Bill Poulos sabia menos sobre negociação do que eu. - UMA.
CORRA RÁPIDO DE BILL POULOS. Ele me enganou por US $ 2000. Seu curso é lixo completo. - B.
Eu comprei Wealth Income Generator esperando que isso mudasse minha vida. Não foi. E eles recusaram um reembolso total. - C.
Evite esse vigarista. Todo mês, uma nova reviravolta em um produto antigo. O Taco Bell de educadores de negociação. - D.
Eu comprei Forex Income Engine e perdi $ 10k. - E
Comprador Cuidado! Esse cara e seu filho são vigaristas que querem roubar os novatos. - F.
Embrulhando as coisas.
Não há absolutamente nada de errado em comprar um produto comercial. Mas você precisa ter certeza de que o fornecedor comercial ou educador de negociação tem um histórico verificável de sucesso anterior. Se o fornecedor hesita ou dá desculpas ou invoca algum tipo de argumento coxo de que “os reguladores dizem que é ilegal” ou “meu advogado diz que é ilegal” ou “eu sou uma pessoa privada e não quero que ninguém roube minha identidade” está apenas acariciando seu bastão de doces. Na esperança de falar doce seu cartão de crédito fora do seu bolso.
Obrigado pela leitura. Gostaria de saber se você já teve alguma experiência com Bill Poulos.
Sobre o autor.
Emmett Moore.
Posts Relacionados.
Deixe uma resposta.
30 Comentários sobre "Lucro executado com Bill Poulos"
Eu apenas tento me livrar de seus persistentes e-mails de lixo bagunçando minha tela. Só isso me diz que ele é um golpista e eu fico longe.

Canção de mim mesmo.
Por Walt Whitman.
E o que eu suponho, você deve assumir
Pois todo átomo que pertence a mim pertence a você.
Eu me inclino e seguro à minha vontade, observando uma lança de grama de verão.
Nascido aqui de pais nascidos aqui de pais o mesmo e o deles / delas.
pais o mesmo,
Eu, agora com trinta e sete anos em perfeita saúde,
Esperando não cessar até a morte.
Retirando-se um pouco, bastou o que eles são, mas nunca esquecidos,
Eu porto para o bem ou para o mal, eu permito falar em todos os perigos,
Natureza sem cheque com energia original.
Eu respiro a fragrância eu mesmo, conheço e gosto disso,
A destilação me intoxicava também, mas não deixarei.
destilação, é inodoro,
É para a minha boca para sempre, eu estou apaixonada por isso,
Eu irei ao banco perto da floresta e ficarei sem disfarces e nu
Eu sou louco por isso estar em contato comigo.
Ecos, ondulações, murmúrios, raiz amorosa, fio de seda, virilha e videira,
Minha respiração e inspiração, o bater do meu coração, a passagem.
de sangue e ar através dos meus pulmões,
O cheiro de folhas verdes e folhas secas, e da costa e.
rochas do mar de cores escuras e de feno no celeiro,
Alguns beijos leves, alguns abraços, um abraço de braços,
O jogo de brilho e sombra nas árvores como os ramos flexíveis abanam,
O prazer sozinho ou na pressa das ruas, ou ao longo dos campos.
A sensação de saúde, o trinado no meio-dia, a música de mim se elevando.
da cama e encontrando o sol.
Você tem praticado tanto tempo para aprender a ler?
Você se sentiu tão orgulhoso de entender o significado dos poemas?
Você deve possuir o bem da terra e do sol (há milhões.
Você não deve mais levar as coisas em segunda ou terceira mão, nem olhar através delas.
os olhos dos mortos, nem se alimentam dos espectros em livros,
Você não deve olhar através dos meus olhos, nem tirar as coisas de mim,
Você deve ouvir todos os lados e filtrá-los de si mesmo.
começo e fim,
Mas eu não falo do começo nem do fim.
Nem mais juventude ou idade do que existe agora,
E nunca haverá mais perfeição do que existe agora
Nem mais céu ou inferno do que existe agora.
Sempre o desejo procriador do mundo.
aumentar, sempre sexo,
Sempre uma ligação de identidade, sempre distinção, sempre uma espécie de vida.
Para elaborar não adiantou, aprendeu e desaprendeu sentir que é assim.
entretido, apoiado nas vigas,
Stout como um cavalo, carinhoso, altivo, elétrico,
Eu e este mistério estamos aqui.
Até que isso se torne invisível e receba a prova por sua vez.
Conhecendo a perfeita adequação e equanimidade das coisas, enquanto eles.
discuto que estou em silêncio e vou me banhar e me admirar.
Nem uma polegada nem uma partícula de uma polegada é vil, e nenhuma deve ser.
menos familiar do que o resto.
Como o abraço e amoroso companheiro de cama dorme ao meu lado durante a noite,
e se retira no peep do dia com passos furtivos,
Deixando-me cestas cobertas com toalhas brancas inchando a casa.
Devo adiar minha aceitação e realização e gritar aos meus olhos,
Que eles deixam de olhar para depois e para baixo na estrada,
E imediatamente cifra e mostre-me um centavo
Exatamente o valor de um e exatamente o valor de dois e que está à frente?
Pessoas que eu conheço, o efeito sobre mim da minha vida precoce ou da ala e.
cidade em que eu moro, ou a nação,
As últimas datas, descobertas, invenções, sociedades, autores antigos e novos,
Meu jantar, vestido, associados, olhares, elogios, dívidas,
A indiferença real ou imaginada de algum homem ou mulher que eu amo,
A doença de um dos meus pais ou de mim mesmo, ou doentio ou perda.
ou falta de dinheiro, ou depressões ou exaltações,
Batalhas, os horrores da guerra fratricida, a febre das notícias duvidosas,
os eventos intermitentes;
Estes vêm para mim dias e noites e vão de mim novamente,
Mas eles não são eu mesmo.
Está divertido, complacente, compassivo, ocioso, unitário,
Olha para baixo, está ereto, ou dobra um braço em um certo descanso impalpável,
Olhando com a cabeça curvada para o lado, curioso o que virá a seguir,
Tanto dentro quanto fora do jogo e observando e pensando nisso.
linguistas e contendores,
Não tenho escárnios ou argumentos, testemunho e espero.
E você não deve ser humilhado ao outro.
Não palavras, não música ou rima eu quero, não costume ou palestra, não.
Apenas a calma que eu gosto, o zumbido da sua voz valvulada.
Como você colocou sua cabeça em meus quadris e gentilmente se virou para mim,
E separei a camisa do meu peito e mergulhei sua língua.
para o meu coração nu,
E alcancei até que você sentiu minha barba e alcançou até que você segurou meus pés.
todo o argumento da terra,
E eu sei que a mão de Deus é a promessa da minha própria
E eu sei que o espírito de Deus é meu irmão,
E que todos os homens nascidos são também meus irmãos e as mulheres.
minhas irmãs e amantes
E que um kelson da criação é amor,
E ilimitadas são folhas duras ou caídas nos campos,
E formigas marrons nos pequenos poços abaixo deles,
E migalhas musgosas da cerca do verme, pedras empilhadas, ancinho, verbasco e.
Como eu poderia responder a criança? Eu não sei o que é mais do que ele.
Um presente perfumado e um lembrete projetado
Portando o nome do dono de alguma forma nos cantos, para que possamos ver.
e observe, e diga De quem?
E isso significa, brotando tanto em zonas amplas e zonas estreitas,
Crescendo entre negros como entre brancos,
Kanuck, Tuckahoe, congressista, Cuff, eu dou a eles o mesmo, eu
recebê-los o mesmo.
Pode ser que você transpire dos seios de homens jovens,
Pode ser que se eu os conhecesse eu os amaria,
Pode ser que você seja de pessoas idosas ou de filhos levados em breve.
dos colos de suas mães,
E aqui estão as voltas das mães.
Mais escuras do que as barbas incolores dos velhos,
Escuro para sair de baixo dos telhados vermelhos das bocas.
E percebo que eles não vêm dos tetos das bocas por nada.
E as dicas sobre homens e mães idosos, e a prole tomada.
logo fora de suas voltas.
E o que você acha que se tornou das mulheres e crianças?
O menor broto mostra que realmente não há morte
E se alguma vez houve levou vida, e não espera no.
fim de prendê-lo,
E ceas'd o momento em que a vida apareceria.
E morrer é diferente do que qualquer um supõe e tem mais sorte.
Eu apresso-me a informá-lo que tem a mesma sorte de morrer, e eu sei disso.
não estou contido entre o meu chapéu e botas,
E folhear objetos múltiplos, não dois iguais e todos bons,
A terra é boa e as estrelas são boas, e seus adjuntos são todos bons.
Eu sou o companheiro e companheiro de pessoas, tudo tão imortal e.
insondável como eu mesmo
(Eles não sabem como é imortal, mas eu sei.)
Para mim aqueles que foram meninos e que amam mulheres,
Para mim, o homem que se orgulha e sente como se magoa,
Para mim o doce coração e a velha empregada, para mim mães e os.
mães de mães,
Para mim lábios que sorriam, olhos que derramaram lágrimas,
Para mim, filhos e geradores de filhos.
Eu vejo através do pano largo e do guingão se ou não,
E estou por perto, tenaz, aquisitivo, incansável e não posso ser abalado.
Eu levanto a gaze e olho por um longo tempo, e silenciosamente afastei as moscas.
Eu peeringly os vejo do topo.
Eu testemunho o cadáver com seu cabelo enrolado, noto onde a pistola.
O pesado ônibus, o motorista com seu polegar interrogatório, o.
o barulho dos cavalos no chão de granito
Os trenós de neve, tinidos, gritos, peles de bolas de neve,
Os hurrahs de favoritos populares, a fúria de mobs
A aba da maca da cortina, um homem doente carregado para o hospital,
O encontro de inimigos, o juramento repentino, os golpes e a queda,
A multidão excitada, o policial com sua estrela rapidamente trabalhando a dele.
passagem para o centro da multidão,
As pedras impassíveis que recebem e devolvem tantos ecos,
Que gemidos de over-fed ou half-starv'd que caem sunstruck ou em ataques,
Que exclamações de mulheres levadas de repente que se apressam para casa e.
dê à luz bebês,
Que fala viva e enterrada está sempre vibrando aqui, o que uiva.
contido pelo decoro,
Detenção de criminosos, ofensas, ofertas adúlteras feitas, aceitações,
rejeições com lábios convexos,
Eu me importo com eles ou com o show ou a ressonância deles - eu venho e parti.
A grama seca do tempo de colheita carrega o vagão lento,
A luz clara toca no cinza marrom e verde intertidos,
As braçadas estão cheias do corte da queda.
Eu senti seus choques moles, uma perna reclinada na outra
Eu pulo das vigas e agarro o trevo e o timothy,
E role de ponta-cabeça e enrole meu cabelo cheio de mechas.
Vagando espantado com a minha própria leveza e alegria,
No final da tarde, escolhendo um local seguro para passar a noite,
Acendendo uma fogueira e assando o jogo recém-matado,
Adormecer nas folhas recolhidas com meu cachorro e arma ao meu lado.
Meus olhos assentam a terra, eu me inclino na proa ou grito alegremente do convés.
Eu coloquei minhas sandálias nas minhas botas e fui e me diverti;
Você deveria ter estado conosco naquele dia em volta da caldeira de chowder.
a noiva era uma menina vermelha
Seu pai e seus amigos sentaram-se perto de fumar de pernas cruzadas e
eles tinham mocassins em pé e grandes cobertores grossos.
pendurado em seus ombros,
Em um banco, o caçador, ele estava drogado, principalmente em peles, sua luxuriante.
barba e cachos protegiam o pescoço, ele segurava a noiva pela mão,
Ela tinha longos cílios, a cabeça estava nua, as mechas grossas e retas.
desceu sobre seus membros voluptuosos e alcançou seus pés.
Eu ouvi seus movimentos quebrando os galhos da pilha de lenha,
Através da meia porta da cozinha, eu o vi nervoso e fraco,
E foi onde ele se sentou em um tronco e o guiou e lhe assegurou,
E trouxe água e encheu uma banheira para seu corpo suado e pés machucados,
E deu-lhe um quarto que entrou no meu e deu-lhe um pouco.
roupa limpa grosseira,
E lembre-se perfeitamente bem de seus olhos revolvidos e sua falta de jeito
E lembre-se de colocar piasters nas pernas do pescoço e dos tornozelos;
Ele ficou comigo uma semana antes de se recuperar e passar para o norte,
Eu o fiz sentar ao meu lado na mesa, minha maçaneta de incêndio encostada no canto.
Vinte e oito jovens e todos tão amigáveis;
Vinte e oito anos de vida feminina e tudo tão solitário.
Ela se esconde bonita e ricamente abafada pelas persianas da janela.
Ah, o mais caseiro deles é lindo para ela.
Você borrifa na água lá, ainda fica estoque ainda em seu quarto.
O resto não a viu, mas ela os viu e os amou.
Pequenos riachos passavam por todo o corpo deles.
Ele desceu tremulamente de seus templos e costelas.
sol, eles não perguntam quem se agarra rápido a eles,
Eles não sabem quem puffs e declina com pingente e arco de flexão,
Eles não pensam quem eles usam com spray.
na barraca no mercado,
Eu perambulo aproveitando sua réplica e seu embaralhamento e desmembramento.
Cada um tem seu trenó principal, eles estão todos fora, há um grande calor dentro
O ágil de suas cinturas joga mesmo com seus braços maciços,
Overhand os martelos balançar, overhand tão lento, overhand tão certo,
Eles não se apressam, cada homem bate em seu lugar.
embaixo de sua corrente amarrada,
O negro que dirige a longa roda do pátio de pedra, firme e firme.
alto ele está parado em uma perna na corda,
Sua camisa azul expõe seu amplo pescoço e peito e solta mais.
Seu olhar é calmo e imponente, ele joga a aba do chapéu.
longe de sua testa,
O sol cai em seu cabelo crespo e bigode, cai no preto de.
seus membros polidos e perfeitos.
Eu também vou com a equipe.
Para nichos à parte e junior bending, não uma pessoa ou objeto em falta,
Absorvendo tudo para mim e para esta música.
é que você expressa em seus olhos?
Parece-me mais que toda a impressão que li em minha vida.
Eles se levantam juntos, eles lentamente circulam ao redor.
E reconhecer vermelho, amarelo, branco, jogando dentro de mim,
E considere verde e violeta e a coroa tufada intencional,
E não chame a tartaruga indigna porque ela não é outra coisa,
E o bosque nunca estudou a gama, ainda que trate muito bem para mim,
E o olhar da égua da baía envergonha minha tolice.
Ya-honk ele diz, e soa para mim como um convite,
O atrevido pode supor que não tem sentido, mas eu escuto perto,
Encontre seu propósito e coloque lá em cima em direção ao céu invernal.
chickadee, o cão da pradaria,
A ninhada da porca grunhida enquanto puxam suas tetas,
A ninhada da galinha de peru e ela com suas asas meio espalhadas,
Eu vejo nelas e em mim a mesma velha lei.
Eles desprezam o melhor que posso para relacioná-los.
Dos homens que vivem entre o gado ou o gosto do oceano ou da floresta,
Dos construtores e diretores de navios e os manejadores de machados e.
mauls e os condutores de cavalos,
Eu posso comer e dormir com eles semana após semana.
Eu indo em minhas chances, gastando por vastos retornos,
Adornando-me para me dar o primeiro que me levará,
Not asking the sky to come down to my good will,
Scattering it freely forever.
The carpenter dresses his plank, the tongue of his foreplane.
whistles its wild ascending lisp,
The married and unmarried children ride home to their Thanksgiving dinner,
The pilot seizes the king-pin, he heaves down with a strong arm,
The mate stands braced in the whale-boat, lance and harpoon are ready,
The duck-shooter walks by silent and cautious stretches,
The deacons are ordain'd with cross'd hands at the altar,
The spinning-girl retreats and advances to the hum of the big wheel,
The farmer stops by the bars as he walks on a First-day loafe and.
looks at the oats and rye,
The lunatic is carried at last to the asylum a confirm'd case,
(He will never sleep any more as he did in the cot in his mother's.
The jour printer with gray head and gaunt jaws works at his case,
He turns his quid of tobacco while his eyes blurr with the manuscript;
The malform'd limbs are tied to the surgeon's table,
What is removed drops horribly in a pail;
The quadroon girl is sold at the auction-stand, the drunkard nods by.
the bar-room stove,
The machinist rolls up his sleeves, the policeman travels his beat,
the gate-keeper marks who pass,
The young fellow drives the express-wagon, (I love him, though I do.
The half-breed straps on his light boots to compete in the race,
The western turkey-shooting draws old and young, some lean on their.
rifles, some sit on logs,
Out from the crowd steps the marksman, takes his position, levels his piece;
The groups of newly-come immigrants cover the wharf or levee,
As the woolly-pates hoe in the sugar-field, the overseer views them.
from his saddle,
The bugle calls in the ball-room, the gentlemen run for their.
partners, the dancers bow to each other,
The youth lies awake in the cedar-roof'd garret and harks to the.
The Wolverine sets traps on the creek that helps fill the Huron,
The squaw wrapt in her yellow-hemm'd cloth is offering moccasins and.
bead-bags for sale,
The connoisseur peers along the exhibition-gallery with half-shut.
eyes bent sideways,
As the deck-hands make fast the steamboat the plank is thrown for.
the shore-going passengers,
The young sister holds out the skein while the elder sister winds it.
off in a ball, and stops now and then for the knots,
The one-year wife is recovering and happy having a week ago borne.
her first child,
The clean-hair'd Yankee girl works with her sewing-machine or in the.
factory or mill,
The paving-man leans on his two-handed rammer, the reporter's lead.
flies swiftly over the note-book, the sign-painter is lettering.
with blue and gold,
The canal boy trots on the tow-path, the book-keeper counts at his.
desk, the shoemaker waxes his thread,
The conductor beats time for the band and all the performers follow him,
The child is baptized, the convert is making his first professions,
The regatta is spread on the bay, the race is begun, (how the white.
The drover watching his drove sings out to them that would stray,
The pedler sweats with his pack on his back, (the purchaser higgling.
about the odd cent;)
The bride unrumples her white dress, the minute-hand of the clock.
The opium-eater reclines with rigid head and just-open'd lips,
The prostitute draggles her shawl, her bonnet bobs on her tipsy and.
The crowd laugh at her blackguard oaths, the men jeer and wink to.
(Miserable! I do not laugh at your oaths nor jeer you;)
The President holding a cabinet council is surrounded by the great.
On the piazza walk three matrons stately and friendly with twined arms,
The crew of the fish-smack pack repeated layers of halibut in the hold,
The Missourian crosses the plains toting his wares and his cattle,
As the fare-collector goes through the train he gives notice by the.
jingling of loose change,
The floor-men are laying the floor, the tinners are tinning the.
roof, the masons are calling for mortar,
In single file each shouldering his hod pass onward the laborers;
Seasons pursuing each other the indescribable crowd is gather'd, it.
is the fourth of Seventh-month, (what salutes of cannon and small arms!)
Seasons pursuing each other the plougher ploughs, the mower mows,
and the winter-grain falls in the ground;
Off on the lakes the pike-fisher watches and waits by the hole in.
the frozen surface,
The stumps stand thick round the clearing, the squatter strikes deep.
Flatboatmen make fast towards dusk near the cotton-wood or pecan-trees,
Coon-seekers go through the regions of the Red river or through.
those drain'd by the Tennessee, or through those of the Arkansas,
Torches shine in the dark that hangs on the Chattahooche or Altamahaw,
Patriarchs sit at supper with sons and grandsons and great-grandsons.
In walls of adobie, in canvas tents, rest hunters and trappers after.
their day's sport,
The city sleeps and the country sleeps,
The living sleep for their time, the dead sleep for their time,
The old husband sleeps by his wife and the young husband sleeps by his wife;
And these tend inward to me, and I tend outward to them,
And such as it is to be of these more or less I am,
E destes todos e todos eu tecer a canção de mim mesmo.
Regardless of others, ever regardful of others,
Maternal as well as paternal, a child as well as a man,
Stuff'd with the stuff that is coarse and stuff'd with the stuff.
One of the Nation of many nations, the smallest the same and the.
largest the same,
A Southerner soon as a Northerner, a planter nonchalant and.
hospitable down by the Oconee I live,
A Yankee bound my own way ready for trade, my joints the limberest.
joints on earth and the sternest joints on earth,
A Kentuckian walking the vale of the Elkhorn in my deer-skin.
leggings, a Louisianian or Georgian,
A boatman over lakes or bays or along coasts, a Hoosier, Badger, Buckeye;
At home on Kanadian snow-shoes or up in the bush, or with fishermen.
At home in the fleet of ice-boats, sailing with the rest and tacking,
At home on the hills of Vermont or in the woods of Maine, or the.
Comrade of Californians, comrade of free North-Westerners, (loving.
their big proportions,)
Comrade of raftsmen and coalmen, comrade of all who shake hands.
and welcome to drink and meat,
A learner with the simplest, a teacher of the thoughtfullest,
A novice beginning yet experient of myriads of seasons,
Of every hue and caste am I, of every rank and religion,
A farmer, mechanic, artist, gentleman, sailor, quaker,
Prisoner, fancy-man, rowdy, lawyer, physician, priest.
Breathe the air but leave plenty after me,
And am not stuck up, and am in my place.
The bright suns I see and the dark suns I cannot see are in their place,
The palpable is in its place and the impalpable is in its place.)
are not original with me,
If they are not yours as much as mine they are nothing, or next to nothing,
If they are not the riddle and the untying of the riddle they are nothing,
If they are not just as close as they are distant they are nothing.
This the common air that bathes the globe.
I play not marches for accepted victors only, I play marches for.
conquer'd and slain persons.
I also say it is good to fall, battles are lost in the same spirit.
in which they are won.
I blow through my embouchures my loudest and gayest for them.
And to those whose war-vessels sank in the sea!
And to those themselves who sank in the sea!
And to all generals that lost engagements, and all overcome heroes!
And the numberless unknown heroes equal to the greatest heroes known!
It is for the wicked just same as the righteous, I make appointments.
I will not have a single person slighted or left away,
The kept-woman, sponger, thief, are hereby invited,
The heavy-lipp'd slave is invited, the venerealee is invited;
There shall be no difference between them and the rest.
This the touch of my lips to yours, this the murmur of yearning,
This the far-off depth and height reflecting my own face,
This the thoughtful merge of myself, and the outlet again.
Well I have, for the Fourth-month showers have, and the mica on the.
side of a rock has.
Does the daylight astonish? does the early redstart twittering.
through the woods?
Do I astonish more than they?
I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you.
How is it I extract strength from the beef I eat?
Else it were time lost listening to me.
That months are vacuums and the ground but wallow and filth.
goes to the fourth-remov'd,
I wear my hat as I please indoors or out.
doctors and calculated close,
I find no sweeter fat than sticks to my own bones.
And the good or bad I say of myself I say of them.
To me the converging objects of the universe perpetually flow,
All are written to me, and I must get what the writing means.
I know this orbit of mine cannot be swept by a carpenter's compass,
I know I shall not pass like a child's carlacue cut with a burnt.
I do not trouble my spirit to vindicate itself or be understood,
I see that the elementary laws never apologize,
(I reckon I behave no prouder than the level I plant my house by,
If no other in the world be aware I sit content,
And if each and all be aware I sit content.
And whether I come to my own to-day or in ten thousand or ten.
I can cheerfully take it now, or with equal cheerfulness I can wait.
I laugh at what you call dissolution,
And I know the amplitude of time.
The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me,
The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate.
into new tongue.
And I say it is as great to be a woman as to be a man,
And I say there is nothing greater than the mother of men.
We have had ducking and deprecating about enough,
I show that size is only development.
It is a trifle, they will more than arrive there every one, and.
I call to the earth and sea half-held by the night.
Night of south winds--night of the large few stars!
Still nodding night--mad naked summer night.
Earth of the slumbering and liquid trees!
Earth of departed sunset--earth of the mountains misty-topt!
Earth of the vitreous pour of the full moon just tinged with blue!
Earth of shine and dark mottling the tide of the river!
Earth of the limpid gray of clouds brighter and clearer for my sake!
Far-swooping elbow'd earth--rich apple-blossom'd earth!
Smile, for your lover comes.
O unspeakable passionate love.
I behold from the beach your crooked fingers,
I believe you refuse to go back without feeling of me,
We must have a turn together, I undress, hurry me out of sight of the land,
Cushion me soft, rock me in billowy drowse,
Dash me with amorous wet, I can repay you.
Sea breathing broad and convulsive breaths,
Sea of the brine of life and of unshovell'd yet always-ready graves,
Howler and scooper of storms, capricious and dainty sea,
I am integral with you, I too am of one phase and of all phases.
Extoller of amies and those that sleep in each others' arms.
(Shall I make my list of things in the house and skip the house that.
of wickedness also.
Evil propels me and reform of evil propels me, I stand indifferent,
My gait is no fault-finder's or rejecter's gait,
I moisten the roots of all that has grown.
Você adivinhou que as leis celestes ainda precisam ser trabalhadas e corrigidas?
Soft doctrine as steady help as stable doctrine,
Thoughts and deeds of the present our rouse and early start.
There is no better than it and now.
The wonder is always and always how there can be a mean man or an infidel.
E o meu uma palavra do moderno, a palavra En-Masse.
Here or henceforward it is all the same to me, I accept Time absolutely.
That mystic baffling wonder alone completes all.
Materialism first and last imbuing.
Fetch stonecrop mixt with cedar and branches of lilac,
This is the lexicographer, this the chemist, this made a grammar of.
the old cartouches,
These mariners put the ship through dangerous unknown seas.
This is the geologist, this works with the scalper, and this is a.
Your facts are useful, and yet they are not my dwelling,
I but enter by them to an area of my dwelling.
And more the reminders they of life untold, and of freedom and extrication,
And make short account of neuters and geldings, and favor men and.
women fully equipt,
And beat the gong of revolt, and stop with fugitives and them that.
plot and conspire.
Turbulent, fleshy, sensual, eating, drinking and breeding,
No sentimentalist, no stander above men and women or apart from them,
No more modest than immodest.
Unscrew the doors themselves from their jambs!
And whatever is done or said returns at last to me.
By God! I will accept nothing which all cannot have their.
counterpart of on the same terms.
Voices of the interminable generations of prisoners and slaves,
Voices of the diseas'd and despairing and of thieves and dwarfs,
Voices of cycles of preparation and accretion,
And of the threads that connect the stars, and of wombs and of the.
And of the rights of them the others are down upon,
Of the deform'd, trivial, flat, foolish, despised,
Fog in the air, beetles rolling balls of dung.
Voices of sexes and lusts, voices veil'd and I remove the veil,
Voices indecent by me clarified and transfigur'd.
I keep as delicate around the bowels as around the head and heart,
Copulation is no more rank to me than death is.
Seeing, hearing, feeling, are miracles, and each part and tag of me.
The scent of these arm-pits aroma finer than prayer,
This head more than churches, bibles, and all the creeds.
my own body, or any part of it,
Translucent mould of me it shall be you!
Shaded ledges and rests it shall be you!
Firm masculine colter it shall be you!
Whatever goes to the tilth of me it shall be you!
You my rich blood! your milky stream pale strippings of my life!
Breast that presses against other breasts it shall be you!
My brain it shall be your occult convolutions!
Root of wash'd sweet-flag! timorous pond-snipe! nest of guarded.
duplicate eggs! it shall be you!
Mix'd tussled hay of head, beard, brawn, it shall be you!
Trickling sap of maple, fibre of manly wheat, it shall be you!
Sun so generous it shall be you!
Vapors lighting and shading my face it shall be you!
You sweaty brooks and dews it shall be you!
Winds whose soft-tickling genitals rub against me it shall be you!
Broad muscular fields, branches of live oak, loving lounger in my.
winding paths, it shall be you!
Hands I have taken, face I have kiss'd, mortal I have ever touch'd,
it shall be you.
Each moment and whatever happens thrills me with joy,
I cannot tell how my ankles bend, nor whence the cause of my faintest wish,
Nor the cause of the friendship I emit, nor the cause of the.
friendship I take again.
A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics.
The little light fades the immense and diaphanous shadows,
The air tastes good to my palate.
Scooting obliquely high and low.
Seas of bright juice suffuse heaven.
The heav'd challenge from the east that moment over my head,
The mocking taunt, See then whether you shall be master!
If I could not now and always send sun-rise out of me.
We found our own O my soul in the calm and cool of the daybreak.
With the twirl of my tongue I encompass worlds and volumes of worlds.
It provokes me forever, it says sarcastically,
Walt you contain enough, why don't you let it out then?
Do you not know O speech how the buds beneath you are folded?
Waiting in gloom, protected by frost,
The dirt receding before my prophetical screams,
I underlying causes to balance them at last,
My knowledge my live parts, it keeping tally with the meaning of all things,
Happiness, (which whoever hears me let him or her set out in search.
Encompass worlds, but never try to encompass me,
I crowd your sleekest and best by simply looking toward you.
I carry the plenum of proof and every thing else in my face,
With the hush of my lips I wholly confound the skeptic.
To accrue what I hear into this song, to let sounds contribute toward it.
clack of sticks cooking my meals,
I hear the sound I love, the sound of the human voice,
I hear all sounds running together, combined, fused or following,
Sounds of the city and sounds out of the city, sounds of the day and night,
Talkative young ones to those that like them, the loud laugh of.
work-people at their meals,
The angry base of disjointed friendship, the faint tones of the sick,
The judge with hands tight to the desk, his pallid lips pronouncing.
The heave'e'yo of stevedores unlading ships by the wharves, the.
refrain of the anchor-lifters,
The ring of alarm-bells, the cry of fire, the whirr of swift-streaking.
engines and hose-carts with premonitory tinkles and color'd lights,
The steam-whistle, the solid roll of the train of approaching cars,
The slow march play'd at the head of the association marching two and two,
(They go to guard some corpse, the flag-tops are draped with black muslin.)
I hear the key'd cornet, it glides quickly in through my ears,
It shakes mad-sweet pangs through my belly and breast.
Ah this indeed is music--this suits me.
The orbic flex of his mouth is pouring and filling me full.
The orchestra whirls me wider than Uranus flies,
It wrenches such ardors from me I did not know I possess'd them,
It sails me, I dab with bare feet, they are lick'd by the indolent waves,
I am cut by bitter and angry hail, I lose my breath,
Steep'd amid honey'd morphine, my windpipe throttled in fakes of death,
At length let up again to feel the puzzle of puzzles,
And that we call Being.
(Round and round we go, all of us, and ever come back thither,)
If nothing lay more develop'd the quahaug in its callous shell were enough.
I have instant conductors all over me whether I pass or stop,
They seize every object and lead it harmlessly through me.
To touch my person to some one else's is about as much as I can stand.
Flames and ether making a rush for my veins,
Treacherous tip of me reaching and crowding to help them,
My flesh and blood playing out lightning to strike what is hardly.
different from myself,
On all sides prurient provokers stiffening my limbs,
Straining the udder of my heart for its withheld drip,
Behaving licentious toward me, taking no denial,
Depriving me of my best as for a purpose,
Unbuttoning my clothes, holding me by the bare waist,
Deluding my confusion with the calm of the sunlight and pasture-fields,
Immodestly sliding the fellow-senses away,
They bribed to swap off with touch and go and graze at the edges of me,
No consideration, no regard for my draining strength or my anger,
Fetching the rest of the herd around to enjoy them a while,
Then all uniting to stand on a headland and worry me.
They have left me helpless to a red marauder,
They all come to the headland to witness and assist against me.
I talk wildly, I have lost my wits, I and nobody else am the.
I went myself first to the headland, my own hands carried me there.
Unclench your floodgates, you are too much for me.
Did it make you ache so, leaving me?
Rich showering rain, and recompense richer afterward.
Landscapes projected masculine, full-sized and golden.
They neither hasten their own delivery nor resist it,
They do not need the obstetric forceps of the surgeon,
The insignificant is as big to me as any,
(What is less or more than a touch?)
The damp of the night drives deeper into my soul.
Only what nobody denies is so.)
I believe the soggy clods shall become lovers and lamps,
And a compend of compends is the meat of a man or woman,
And a summit and flower there is the feeling they have for each other,
And they are to branch boundlessly out of that lesson until it.
And until one and all shall delight us, and we them.
And the pismire is equally perfect, and a grain of sand, and the egg.
And the tree-toad is a chef-d'oeuvre for the highest,
And the running blackberry would adorn the parlors of heaven,
And the narrowest hinge in my hand puts to scorn all machinery,
And the cow crunching with depress'd head surpasses any statue,
And a mouse is miracle enough to stagger sextillions of infidels.
grains, esculent roots,
And am stucco'd with quadrupeds and birds all over,
And have distanced what is behind me for good reasons,
But call any thing back again when I desire it.
In vain the plutonic rocks send their old heat against my approach,
In vain the mastodon retreats beneath its own powder'd bones,
In vain objects stand leagues off and assume manifold shapes,
In vain the ocean settling in hollows and the great monsters lying low,
In vain the buzzard houses herself with the sky,
In vain the snake slides through the creepers and logs,
In vain the elk takes to the inner passes of the woods,
In vain the razor-bill'd auk sails far north to Labrador,
I follow quickly, I ascend to the nest in the fissure of the cliff.
I stand and look at them long and long.
They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins,
They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God,
Not one is dissatisfied, not one is demented with the mania of.
Not one kneels to another, nor to his kind that lived thousands of.
Not one is respectable or unhappy over the whole earth.
They bring me tokens of myself, they evince them plainly in their.
Did I pass that way huge times ago and negligently drop them?
Gathering and showing more always and with velocity,
Infinite and omnigenous, and the like of these among them,
Not too exclusive toward the reachers of my remembrancers,
Picking out here one that I love, and now go with him on brotherly terms.
Head high in the forehead, wide between the ears,
Limbs glossy and supple, tail dusting the ground,
Eyes full of sparkling wickedness, ears finely cut, flexibly moving.
His well-built limbs tremble with pleasure as we race around and return.
Why do I need your paces when I myself out-gallop them?
Even as I stand or sit passing faster than you.
What I guess'd when I loaf'd on the grass,
What I guess'd while I lay alone in my bed,
And again as I walk'd the beach under the paling stars of the morning.
I skirt sierras, my palms cover continents,
I am afoot with my vision.
Along the ruts of the turnpike, along the dry gulch and rivulet bed,
Weeding my onion-patch or hosing rows of carrots and parsnips,
crossing savannas, trailing in forests,
Prospecting, gold-digging, girdling the trees of a new purchase,
Scorch'd ankle-deep by the hot sand, hauling my boat down the.
Where the panther walks to and fro on a limb overhead, where the.
buck turns furiously at the hunter,
Where the rattlesnake suns his flabby length on a rock, where the.
otter is feeding on fish,
Where the alligator in his tough pimples sleeps by the bayou,
Where the black bear is searching for roots or honey, where the.
beaver pats the mud with his paddle-shaped tall;
Over the growing sugar, over the yellow-flower'd cotton plant, over.
the rice in its low moist field,
Over the sharp-peak'd farm house, with its scallop'd scum and.
slender shoots from the gutters,
Over the western persimmon, over the long-leav'd corn, over the.
delicate blue-flower flax,
Over the white and brown buckwheat, a hummer and buzzer there with.
Over the dusky green of the rye as it ripples and shades in the breeze;
Scaling mountains, pulling myself cautiously up, holding on by low.
Walking the path worn in the grass and beat through the leaves of the brush,
Where the quail is whistling betwixt the woods and the wheat-lot,
Where the bat flies in the Seventh-month eve, where the great.
goldbug drops through the dark,
Where the brook puts out of the roots of the old tree and flows to.
Where cattle stand and shake away flies with the tremulous.
shuddering of their hides,
Where the cheese-cloth hangs in the kitchen, where andirons straddle.
the hearth-slab, where cobwebs fall in festoons from the rafters;
Where trip-hammers crash, where the press is whirling its cylinders,
Wherever the human heart beats with terrible throes under its ribs,
Where the pear-shaped balloon is floating aloft, (floating in it.
myself and looking composedly down,)
Where the life-car is drawn on the slip-noose, where the heat.
hatches pale-green eggs in the dented sand,
Where the she-whale swims with her calf and never forsakes it,
Where the steam-ship trails hind-ways its long pennant of smoke,
Where the fin of the shark cuts like a black chip out of the water,
Where the half-burn'd brig is riding on unknown currents,
Where shells grow to her slimy deck, where the dead are corrupting below;
Where the dense-starr'd flag is borne at the head of the regiments,
Approaching Manhattan up by the long-stretching island,
Under Niagara, the cataract falling like a veil over my countenance,
Upon a door-step, upon the horse-block of hard wood outside,
Upon the race-course, or enjoying picnics or jigs or a good game of.
At he-festivals, with blackguard gibes, ironical license,
bull-dances, drinking, laughter,
At the cider-mill tasting the sweets of the brown mash, sucking the.
juice through a straw,
At apple-peelings wanting kisses for all the red fruit I find,
At musters, beach-parties, friendly bees, huskings, house-raisings;
Where the mocking-bird sounds his delicious gurgles, cackles,
Where the hay-rick stands in the barn-yard, where the dry-stalks are.
scatter'd, where the brood-cow waits in the hovel,
Where the bull advances to do his masculine work, where the stud to.
the mare, where the cock is treading the hen,
Where the heifers browse, where geese nip their food with short jerks,
Where sun-down shadows lengthen over the limitless and lonesome prairie,
Where herds of buffalo make a crawling spread of the square miles.
Where the humming-bird shimmers, where the neck of the long-lived.
swan is curving and winding,
Where the laughing-gull scoots by the shore, where she laughs her.
Where bee-hives range on a gray bench in the garden half hid by the.
Where band-neck'd partridges roost in a ring on the ground with.
their heads out,
Where burial coaches enter the arch'd gates of a cemetery,
Where winter wolves bark amid wastes of snow and icicled trees,
Where the yellow-crown'd heron comes to the edge of the marsh at.
night and feeds upon small crabs,
Where the splash of swimmers and divers cools the warm noon,
Where the katy-did works her chromatic reed on the walnut-tree over.
Through patches of citrons and cucumbers with silver-wired leaves,
Through the salt-lick or orange glade, or under conical firs,
Through the gymnasium, through the curtain'd saloon, through the.
office or public hall;
Pleas'd with the native and pleas'd with the foreign, pleas'd with.
the new and old,
Pleas'd with the homely woman as well as the handsome,
Pleas'd with the quakeress as she puts off her bonnet and talks melodiously,
Pleas'd with the tune of the choir of the whitewash'd church,
Pleas'd with the earnest words of the sweating Methodist preacher,
impress'd seriously at the camp-meeting;
Looking in at the shop-windows of Broadway the whole forenoon,
flatting the flesh of my nose on the thick plate glass,
Wandering the same afternoon with my face turn'd up to the clouds,
or down a lane or along the beach,
My right and left arms round the sides of two friends, and I in the middle;
Coming home with the silent and dark-cheek'd bush-boy, (behind me.
he rides at the drape of the day,)
Far from the settlements studying the print of animals' feet, or the.
By the cot in the hospital reaching lemonade to a feverish patient,
Nigh the coffin'd corpse when all is still, examining with a candle;
Voyaging to every port to dicker and adventure,
Hurrying with the modern crowd as eager and fickle as any,
Hot toward one I hate, ready in my madness to knife him,
Solitary at midnight in my back yard, my thoughts gone from me a long while,
Walking the old hills of Judaea with the beautiful gentle God by my side,
Speeding through space, speeding through heaven and the stars,
Speeding amid the seven satellites and the broad ring, and the.
diameter of eighty thousand miles,
Speeding with tail'd meteors, throwing fire-balls like the rest,
Carrying the crescent child that carries its own full mother in its belly,
Storming, enjoying, planning, loving, cautioning,
Backing and filling, appearing and disappearing,
I tread day and night such roads.
And look at quintillions ripen'd and look at quintillions green.
My course runs below the soundings of plummets.
No guard can shut me off, no law prevent me.
My messengers continually cruise away or bring their returns to me.
pike-pointed staff, clinging to topples of brittle and blue.
I take my place late at night in the crow's-nest,
We sail the arctic sea, it is plenty light enough,
Through the clear atmosphere I stretch around on the wonderful beauty,
The enormous masses of ice pass me and I pass them, the scenery is.
plain in all directions,
The white-topt mountains show in the distance, I fling out my.
fancies toward them,
We are approaching some great battle-field in which we are soon to.
We pass the colossal outposts of the encampment, we pass with still.
feet and caution,
Or we are entering by the suburbs some vast and ruin'd city,
The blocks and fallen architecture more than all the living cities.
I turn the bridgroom out of bed and stay with the bride myself,
I tighten her all night to my thighs and lips.
They fetch my man's body up dripping and drown'd.
The courage of present times and all times,
How the skipper saw the crowded and rudderless wreck of the.
steamship, and Death chasing it up and down the storm,
How he knuckled tight and gave not back an inch, and was faithful of.
days and faithful of nights,
And chalk'd in large letters on a board, Be of good cheer, we will.
How he follow'd with them and tack'd with them three days and.
would not give it up,
How he saved the drifting company at last,
How the lank loose-gown'd women look'd when boated from the.
side of their prepared graves,
How the silent old-faced infants and the lifted sick, and the.
sharp-lipp'd unshaved men;
All this I swallow, it tastes good, I like it well, it becomes mine,
I am the man, I suffer'd, I was there.
The mother of old, condemn'd for a witch, burnt with dry wood, her.
children gazing on,
The hounded slave that flags in the race, leans by the fence,
blowing, cover'd with sweat,
The twinges that sting like needles his legs and neck, the murderous.
buckshot and the bullets,
All these I feel or am.
Hell and despair are upon me, crack and again crack the marksmen,
I clutch the rails of the fence, my gore dribs, thinn'd with the.
ooze of my skin,
I fall on the weeds and stones,
The riders spur their unwilling horses, haul close,
Taunt my dizzy ears and beat me violently over the head with whip-stocks.
I do not ask the wounded person how he feels, I myself become the.
My hurts turn livid upon me as I lean on a cane and observe.
Tumbling walls buried me in their debris,
Heat and smoke I inspired, I heard the yelling shouts of my comrades,
I heard the distant click of their picks and shovels,
They have clear'd the beams away, they tenderly lift me forth.
Painless after all I lie exhausted but not so unhappy,
White and beautiful are the faces around me, the heads are bared.
of their fire-caps,
The kneeling crowd fades with the light of the torches.
They show as the dial or move as the hands of me, I am the clock myself.
I am there again.
Again the attacking cannon, mortars,
Again to my listening ears the cannon responsive.
The cries, curses, roar, the plaudits for well-aim'd shots,
The ambulanza slowly passing trailing its red drip,
Workmen searching after damages, making indispensable repairs,
The fall of grenades through the rent roof, the fan-shaped explosion,
The whizz of limbs, heads, stone, wood, iron, high in the air.
He gasps through the clot Mind not me--mind--the entrenchments.
(I tell not the fall of Alamo,
Not one escaped to tell the fall of Alamo,
The hundred and fifty are dumb yet at Alamo,)
'Tis the tale of the murder in cold blood of four hundred and twelve.
Nine hundred lives out of the surrounding enemies, nine times their.
number, was the price they took in advance,
Their colonel was wounded and their ammunition gone,
They treated for an honorable capitulation, receiv'd writing and.
seal, gave up their arms and march'd back prisoners of war.
Matchless with horse, rifle, song, supper, courtship,
Large, turbulent, generous, handsome, proud, and affectionate,
Bearded, sunburnt, drest in the free costume of hunters,
Not a single one over thirty years of age.
massacred, it was beautiful early summer,
The work commenced about five o'clock and was over by eight.
Some made a mad and helpless rush, some stood stark and straight,
A few fell at once, shot in the temple or heart, the living and dead.
The maim'd and mangled dug in the dirt, the new-comers saw them there,
Some half-kill'd attempted to crawl away,
These were despatch'd with bayonets or batter'd with the blunts of muskets,
A youth not seventeen years old seiz'd his assassin till two more.
came to release him,
The three were all torn and cover'd with the boy's blood.
That is the tale of the murder of the four hundred and twelve young men.
Would you learn who won by the light of the moon and stars?
List to the yarn, as my grandmother's father the sailor told it to me.
His was the surly English pluck, and there is no tougher or truer,
and never was, and never will be;
Along the lower'd eve he came horribly raking us.
My captain lash'd fast with his own hands.
On our lower-gun-deck two large pieces had burst at the first fire,
killing all around and blowing up overhead.
Ten o'clock at night, the full moon well up, our leaks on the gain,
and five feet of water reported,
The master-at-arms loosing the prisoners confined in the after-hold.
to give them a chance for themselves.
They see so many strange faces they do not know whom to trust.
The other asks if we demand quarter?
If our colors are struck and the fighting done?
We have not struck, he composedly cries, we have just begun our part.
of the fighting.
One is directed by the captain himself against the enemy's main-mast,
Two well serv'd with grape and canister silence his musketry and.
clear his decks.
They hold out bravely during the whole of the action.
The leaks gain fast on the pumps, the fire eats toward the powder-magazine.
He is not hurried, his voice is neither high nor low,
His eyes give more light to us than our battle-lanterns.
Two great hulls motionless on the breast of the darkness,
Our vessel riddled and slowly sinking, preparations to pass to the.
one we have conquer'd,
The captain on the quarter-deck coldly giving his orders through a.
countenance white as a sheet,
Near by the corpse of the child that serv'd in the cabin,
The dead face of an old salt with long white hair and carefully.
The flames spite of all that can be done flickering aloft and below,
The husky voices of the two or three officers yet fit for duty,
Formless stacks of bodies and bodies by themselves, dabs of flesh.
upon the masts and spars,
Cut of cordage, dangle of rigging, slight shock of the soothe of waves,
Black and impassive guns, litter of powder-parcels, strong scent,
A few large stars overhead, silent and mournful shining,
Delicate sniffs of sea-breeze, smells of sedgy grass and fields by.
the shore, death-messages given in charge to survivors,
The hiss of the surgeon's knife, the gnawing teeth of his saw,
Wheeze, cluck, swash of falling blood, short wild scream, and long,
dull, tapering groan,
These so, these irretrievable.
In at the conquer'd doors they crowd! I am possess'd!
Embody all presences outlaw'd or suffering,
See myself in prison shaped like another man,
And feel the dull unintermitted pain.
It is I let out in the morning and barr'd at night.
and walk by his side,
(I am less the jolly one there, and more the silent one with sweat.
on my twitching lips.)
My face is ash-color'd, my sinews gnarl, away from me people retreat.
I project my hat, sit shame-faced, and beg.
Somehow I have been stunn'd. Stand back!
Give me a little time beyond my cuff'd head, slumbers, dreams, gaping,
I discover myself on the verge of a usual mistake.
That I could forget the trickling tears and the blows of the.
bludgeons and hammers!
That I could look with a separate look on my own crucifixion and.
I resume the overstaid fraction,
The grave of rock multiplies what has been confided to it, or to any graves,
Corpses rise, gashes heal, fastenings roll from me.
Inland and sea-coast we go, and pass all boundary lines,
Our swift ordinances on their way over the whole earth,
The blossoms we wear in our hats the growth of thousands of years.
Continue your annotations, continue your questionings.
Is he waiting for civilization, or past it and mastering it?
Is he from the Mississippi country? Iowa, Oregon, California?
The mountains? prairie-life, bush-life? or sailor from the sea?
They desire he should like them, touch them, speak to them, stay with them.
head, laughter, and naivete,
Slow-stepping feet, common features, common modes and emanations,
They descend in new forms from the tips of his fingers,
They are wafted with the odor of his body or breath, they fly out of.
the glance of his eyes.
You light surfaces only, I force surfaces and depths also.
Say, old top-knot, what do you want?
And might tell what it is in me and what it is in you, but cannot,
And might tell that pining I have, that pulse of my nights and days.
When I give I give myself.
Open your scarf'd chops till I blow grit within you,
Spread your palms and lift the flaps of your pockets,
I am not to be denied, I compel, I have stores plenty and to spare,
And any thing I have I bestow.
You can do nothing and be nothing but what I will infold you.
On his right cheek I put the family kiss,
And in my soul I swear I never will deny him.
(This day I am jetting the stuff of far more arrogant republics.)
Turn the bed-clothes toward the foot of the bed,
Let the physician and the priest go home.
O despairer, here is my neck,
By God, you shall not go down! hang your whole weight upon me.
Every room of the house do I fill with an arm'd force,
Lovers of me, bafflers of graves.
Not doubt, not decease shall dare to lay finger upon you,
I have embraced you, and henceforth possess you to myself,
And when you rise in the morning you will find what I tell you is so.
And for strong upright men I bring yet more needed help.
Heard it and heard it of several thousand years;
It is middling well as far as it goes--but is that all?
Outbidding at the start the old cautious hucksters,
Taking myself the exact dimensions of Jehovah,
Lithographing Kronos, Zeus his son, and Hercules his grandson,
Buying drafts of Osiris, Isis, Belus, Brahma, Buddha,
In my portfolio placing Manito loose, Allah on a leaf, the crucifix.
With Odin and the hideous-faced Mexitli and every idol and image,
Taking them all for what they are worth and not a cent more,
Admitting they were alive and did the work of their days,
(They bore mites as for unfledg'd birds who have now to rise and fly.
and sing for themselves,)
Accepting the rough deific sketches to fill out better in myself,
bestowing them freely on each man and woman I see,
Discovering as much or more in a framer framing a house,
Putting higher claims for him there with his roll'd-up sleeves.
driving the mallet and chisel,
Not objecting to special revelations, considering a curl of smoke or.
a hair on the back of my hand just as curious as any revelation,
Lads ahold of fire-engines and hook-and-ladder ropes no less to me.
than the gods of the antique wars,
Minding their voices peal through the crash of destruction,
Their brawny limbs passing safe over charr'd laths, their white.
foreheads whole and unhurt out of the flames;
By the mechanic's wife with her babe at her nipple interceding for.
every person born,
Three scythes at harvest whizzing in a row from three lusty angels.
with shirts bagg'd out at their waists,
The snag-tooth'd hostler with red hair redeeming sins past and to come,
Selling all he possesses, traveling on foot to fee lawyers for his.
brother and sit by him while he is tried for forgery;
What was strewn in the amplest strewing the square rod about me, and.
not filling the square rod then,
The bull and the bug never worshipp'd half enough,
Dung and dirt more admirable than was dream'd,
The supernatural of no account, myself waiting my time to be one of.
The day getting ready for me when I shall do as much good as the.
best, and be as prodigious;
By my life-lumps! becoming already a creator,
Putting myself here and now to the ambush'd womb of the shadows.
My own voice, orotund sweeping and final.
Come my boys and girls, my women, household and intimates,
Now the performer launches his nerve, he has pass'd his prelude on.
the reeds within.
climax and close.
Music rolls, but not from the organ,
Folks are around me, but they are no household of mine.
Ever the eaters and drinkers, ever the upward and downward sun, ever.
the air and the ceaseless tides,
Ever myself and my neighbors, refreshing, wicked, real,
Ever the old inexplicable query, ever that thorn'd thumb, that.
breath of itches and thirsts,
Ever the vexer's hoot! hoot! till we find where the sly one hides.
and bring him forth,
Ever love, ever the sobbing liquid of life,
Ever the bandage under the chin, ever the trestles of death.
To feed the greed of the belly the brains liberally spooning,
Tickets buying, taking, selling, but in to the feast never once going,
Many sweating, ploughing, thrashing, and then the chaff for payment.
A few idly owning, and they the wheat continually claiming.
Whatever interests the rest interests me, politics, wars, markets,
The mayor and councils, banks, tariffs, steamships, factories,
stocks, stores, real estate and personal estate.
I am aware who they are, (they are positively not worms or fleas,)
I acknowledge the duplicates of myself, the weakest and shallowest.
is deathless with me,
What I do and say the same waits for them,
Every thought that flounders in me the same flounders in them.
Know my omnivorous lines and must not write any less,
And would fetch you whoever you are flush with myself.
But abruptly to question, to leap beyond yet nearer bring;
This printed and bound book--but the printer and the.
The well-taken photographs--but your wife or friend close and solid.
The black ship mail'd with iron, her mighty guns in her turrets--but.
the pluck of the captain and engineers?
In the houses the dishes and fare and furniture--but the host and.
hostess, and the look out of their eyes?
The sky up there--yet here or next door, or across the way?
The saints and sages in history--but you yourself?
Sermons, creeds, theology--but the fathomless human brain,
And what is reason? and what is love? and what is life?
My faith is the greatest of faiths and the least of faiths,
Enclosing worship ancient and modern and all between ancient and modern,
Believing I shall come again upon the earth after five thousand years,
Waiting responses from oracles, honoring the gods, saluting the sun,
Making a fetich of the first rock or stump, powowing with sticks in.
the circle of obis,
Helping the llama or brahmin as he trims the lamps of the idols,
Dancing yet through the streets in a phallic procession, rapt and.
austere in the woods a gymnosophist,
Drinking mead from the skull-cap, to Shastas and Vedas admirant,
minding the Koran,
Walking the teokallis, spotted with gore from the stone and knife,
beating the serpent-skin drum,
Accepting the Gospels, accepting him that was crucified, knowing.
assuredly that he is divine,
To the mass kneeling or the puritan's prayer rising, or sitting.
patiently in a pew,
Ranting and frothing in my insane crisis, or waiting dead-like till.
my spirit arouses me,
Looking forth on pavement and land, or outside of pavement and land,
Belonging to the winders of the circuit of circuits.
man leaving charges before a journey.
Frivolous, sullen, moping, angry, affected, dishearten'd, atheistical,
I know every one of you, I know the sea of torment, doubt, despair.
How they contort rapid as lightning, with spasms and spouts of blood!
I take my place among you as much as among any,
The past is the push of you, me, all, precisely the same,
And what is yet untried and afterward is for you, me, all, precisely.
But I know it will in its turn prove sufficient, and cannot fail.
single one can it fall.
Nor the young woman who died and was put by his side,
Nor the little child that peep'd in at the door, and then drew back.
and was never seen again,
Nor the old man who has lived without purpose, and feels it with.
bitterness worse than gall,
Nor him in the poor house tubercled by rum and the bad disorder,
Nor the numberless slaughter'd and wreck'd, nor the brutish koboo.
call'd the ordure of humanity,
Nor the sacs merely floating with open mouths for food to slip in,
Nor any thing in the earth, or down in the oldest graves of the earth,
Nor any thing in the myriads of spheres, nor the myriads of myriads.
that inhabit them,
Nor the present, nor the least wisp that is known.
I launch all men and women forward with me into the Unknown.
There are trillions ahead, and trillions ahead of them.
And other births will bring us richness and variety.
That which fills its period and place is equal to any.
I am sorry for you, they are not murderous or jealous upon me,
All has been gentle with me, I keep no account with lamentation,
(What have I to do with lamentation?)
On every step bunches of ages, and larger bunches between the steps,
All below duly travel'd, and still I mount and mount.
Afar down I see the huge first Nothing, I know I was even there,
I waited unseen and always, and slept through the lethargic mist,
And took my time, and took no hurt from the fetid carbon.
Faithful and friendly the arms that have help'd me.
For room to me stars kept aside in their own rings,
They sent influences to look after what was to hold me.
My embryo has never been torpid, nothing could overlay it.
The long slow strata piled to rest it on,
Vast vegetables gave it sustenance,
Monstrous sauroids transported it in their mouths and deposited it.
Now on this spot I stand with my robust soul.
O manhood, balanced, florid and full.
Crowding my lips, thick in the pores of my skin,
Jostling me through streets and public halls, coming naked to me at night,
Crying by day, Ahoy! from the rocks of the river, swinging and.
chirping over my head,
Calling my name from flower-beds, vines, tangled underbrush,
Lighting on every moment of my life,
Bussing my body with soft balsamic busses,
Noiselessly passing handfuls out of their hearts and giving them to be mine.
after and out of itself,
And the dark hush promulges as much as any.
And all I see multiplied as high as I can cipher edge but the rim of.
the farther systems.
Outward and outward and forever outward.
He joins with his partners a group of superior circuit,
And greater sets follow, making specks of the greatest inside them.
If I, you, and the worlds, and all beneath or upon their surfaces,
were this moment reduced back to a pallid float, it would.
not avail the long run,
We should surely bring up again where we now stand,
And surely go as much farther, and then farther and farther.
not hazard the span or make it impatient,
They are but parts, any thing is but a part.
Count ever so much, there is limitless time around that.
The Lord will be there and wait till I come on perfect terms,
The great Camerado, the lover true for whom I pine will be there.
never will be measured.
My signs are a rain-proof coat, good shoes, and a staff cut from the woods,
No friend of mine takes his ease in my chair,
I have no chair, no church, no philosophy,
I lead no man to a dinner-table, library, exchange,
But each man and each woman of you I lead upon a knoll,
My left hand hooking you round the waist,
My right hand pointing to landscapes of continents and the public road.
You must travel it for yourself.
Perhaps you have been on it since you were born and did not know,
Perhaps it is everywhere on water and on land.
Wonderful cities and free nations we shall fetch as we go.
And in due time you shall repay the same service to me,
For after we start we never lie by again.
And I said to my spirit When we become the enfolders of those orbs,
and the pleasure and knowledge of every thing in them, shall we.
be fill'd and satisfied then?
And my spirit said No, we but level that lift to pass and continue beyond.
I answer that I cannot answer, you must find out for yourself.
Here are biscuits to eat and here is milk to drink,
But as soon as you sleep and renew yourself in sweet clothes, I kiss you.
with a good-by kiss and open the gate for your egress hence.
Now I wash the gum from your eyes,
You must habit yourself to the dazzle of the light and of every.
moment of your life.
Now I will you to be a bold swimmer,
To jump off in the midst of the sea, rise again, nod to me, shout,
and laughingly dash with your hair.
He that by me spreads a wider breast than my own proves the width of my own,
He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher.
but in his own right,
Wicked rather than virtuous out of conformity or fear,
Fond of his sweetheart, relishing well his steak,
Unrequited love or a slight cutting him worse than sharp steel cuts,
First-rate to ride, to fight, to hit the bull's eye, to sail a.
skiff, to sing a song or play on the banjo,
Preferring scars and the beard and faces pitted with small-pox over.
And those well-tann'd to those that keep out of the sun.
I follow you whoever you are from the present hour,
My words itch at your ears till you understand them.
I wait for a boat,
(It is you talking just as much as myself, I act as the tongue of you,
Tied in your mouth, in mine it begins to be loosen'd.)
And I swear I will never translate myself at all, only to him or her.
who privately stays with me in the open air.
The nearest gnat is an explanation, and a drop or motion of waves key,
The maul, the oar, the hand-saw, second my words.
But roughs and little children better than they.
The woodman that takes his axe and jug with him shall take me with.
The farm-boy ploughing in the field feels good at the sound of my voice,
In vessels that sail my words sail, I go with fishermen and seamen.
On the night ere the pending battle many seek me, and I do not fail them,
On that solemn night (it may be their last) those that know me seek me.
My face rubs to the hunter's face when he lies down alone in his blanket,
The driver thinking of me does not mind the jolt of his wagon,
The young mother and old mother comprehend me,
The girl and the wife rest the needle a moment and forget where they are,
They and all would resume what I have told them.
And I have said that the body is not more than the soul,
And nothing, not God, is greater to one than one's self is,
And whoever walks a furlong without sympathy walks to his own.
funeral drest in his shroud,
And I or you pocketless of a dime may purchase the pick of the earth,
And to glance with an eye or show a bean in its pod confounds the.
learning of all times,
And there is no trade or employment but the young man following it.
may become a hero,
And there is no object so soft but it makes a hub for the wheel'd universe,
And I say to any man or woman, Let your soul stand cool and composed.
before a million universes.
For I who am curious about each am not curious about God,
(No array of terms can say how much I am at peace about God and.
Nor do I understand who there can be more wonderful than myself.
I see something of God each hour of the twenty-four, and each moment then,
In the faces of men and women I see God, and in my own face in the glass,
I find letters from God dropt in the street, and every one is sign'd.
And I leave them where they are, for I know that wheresoe'er I go,
Others will punctually come for ever and ever.
try to alarm me.
I see the elder-hand pressing receiving supporting,
I recline by the sills of the exquisite flexible doors,
And mark the outlet, and mark the relief and escape.
I smell the white roses sweet-scented and growing,
I reach to the leafy lips, I reach to the polish'd breasts of melons.
(No doubt I have died myself ten thousand times before.)
O suns--O grass of graves--O perpetual transfers and promotions,
If you do not say any thing how can I say any thing?
Of the moon that descends the steeps of the soughing twilight,
Toss, sparkles of day and dusk--toss on the black stems that decay.
Toss to the moaning gibberish of the dry limbs.
I perceive that the ghastly glimmer is noonday sunbeams reflected,
And debouch to the steady and central from the offspring great or small.
I sleep--I sleep long.
It is not in any dictionary, utterance, symbol.
To it the creation is the friend whose embracing awakes me.
It is not chaos or death--it is form, union, plan--it is eternal.
life--it is Happiness.
And proceed to fill my next fold of the future.
Look in my face while I snuff the sidle of evening,
(Talk honestly, no one else hears you, and I stay only a minute longer.)
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)
Who wishes to walk with me?
and my loitering.
I sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world.
It flings my likeness after the rest and true as any on the shadow'd wilds,
It coaxes me to the vapor and the dusk.
I effuse my flesh in eddies, and drift it in lacy jags.
If you want me again look for me under your boot-soles.
But I shall be good health to you nevertheless,
And filter and fibre your blood.
Missing me one place search another,
I stop somewhere waiting for you.
DayPoems Poem No. 1900.
Comment on DayPoems?
Se você é como nós, você tem fortes sentimentos sobre a poesia e sobre cada poema que você lê. Bota tudo pra fora! Comment on this poem, any poem, DayPoems, other poetry places or the art of poetry at DayPoems Feedback .
Won't you help support DayPoems?
Click here to learn more about how you can keep DayPoems on the Web . . .
O site DayPoems, daypoems, é copyright 2001-2005 por Timothy K. Bovee. Todos os direitos reservados.
Os autores da poesia e outros materiais que aparecem nos DayPoems retêm todos os direitos ao seu trabalho. Any requests for publication in other venues must be negotiated separately with the authors. O editor do DayPoems terá o prazer de ajudar a colocar as partes interessadas em contato com os autores.

2018 Best Bitcoin exchange Review and Comparison.
This page aggregates the most reputable Bitcoin exchanges around today and compares them according to important buying factors. The list below is a general summary and more detailed reviews can be found at the bottom of the page.
compare exchanges.
CoinMama.
Bitstamp
Coinhouse.
Gemini.
LocalBitcoins.
Kraken
247Exchange.
Indacoin.
Virwox.
New to buying Bitcoin? here’s what you need to know before choosing an exchange:
Coinbase Bitcoin exchange review.
Cons: Not available worldwide, Support takes time to respond.
Summary: Coinbase is probably the most popular company today for buying Bitcoins. It was founded in late 2012 as a part of Y-Combinator and until today has raised more than $106 million in venture capital. Coinbase is considered by many the leading Bitcoin exchange available.
The are two ways you can buy Bitcoins from Coinbase. One is through the Coinbase wallet and the other is through the Coinbase exchange. When you buy Bitcoins through the Coinbase wallet you are basically buying the Bitcoins from Coinbase itself, whereas when you use the exchange you are participating in a trading with other users of the exchange.
CoinMama Bitcoin exchange review.
Pros: Accept credit cards, Fast transaction time, great user interface.
Cons: Relatively high exchange rate, limited states within the US.
Summary: Coinmama is a another veteran Bitcoin broker working in the market since 2013. They offer easy ways to buy Bitcoins with credit cards or cash deposits via MoneyGram and Western Union. Coinmama uses Simplex – a credit processor which allows you to buy up to $5000 in one purchase. Coinmama also has relatively high exchange rates due to chargeback issues and the availability of credit and debit cards as payment methods.
CEX. IO Bitcoin exchange review.
Pros: Reputable company, high buying limits.
Cons: Limited countries available, higher exchange rates.
Summary: CEX. IO was established in 2013. CEX. IO is a bitcoin trading exchange which accepts credit cards and allows you to trade. On Cex. io You can buy Bitcoins for USD, EUR and RUB.
BitFinex Bitcoin exchange review.
Pros: Advanced trading features, leverage abilities.
Cons: Does not accept fiat deposits, complex interface.
Bitfinex is an advanced Bitcoin trading platform that is more suitable for experienced traders. The platform does not accept fiat deposits at the moment which means you’ll need to fund your account with altcoins or Bitcoin.
If you’re an experienced cryptocurrency trader, Bitfinex likely offers everything you need and more. The chief draw is probably the platform’s high Bitcoin and Ethereum liquidity, but its margin funding, leverage, and multiple order types offer a lot of flexibility.
Coinhouse Bitcoin exchange review.
Pros: Reputable company, high buying limits.
Cons: Limited to Eurozone countries only, relatively higher exchange rates.
Summary: Coinhouse is the “House of Bitcoin” in Paris. You can buy bitcoins directly online by Visa / MasterCard or cash with Neosurf prepaid card available in most European countries.
BitPanda Bitcoin exchange review.
Pros: Multiple payment options, relatively low fees.
Cons: Fees are hidden inside the exchange rate, EU citiznes only.
Bitpanda is an Austrian Start-Up Company that was founded in October 2014. The company allows you to buy Bitcoins or Ethereum with a credit card as well as with Wire transfers, Neteller, Skrill, SEPA and more. The company supplies its services to European countries only with a relatively low fee.
If your account is verified the limit is 2,500€ daily (75,000€ monthly) for credit card purchases. For other options, there’s a 10,000€ daily (300,000€ monthly).
Bitstamp Bitcoin exchange review.
Pros: Highly respected and reliable exchange, low transaction fees.
Cons: Not suited for beginners, limited payment methods, high deposit fees on small amounts of money.
Summary: Bitstamp is the oldest Bitcoin exchange out there today. Founded on 2011 Bitstamp has managed to survive most of the Bitcoin ecosystem’s turmoil without being hacked or shut down, and that’s definitely saying something.
If it wasn’t for it’s non intuitive user interface and lack of convenient payment methods Bitstamp may have been rated #1 in our charts. But unfortunately today I can only recommend Bitstamp for larger purchases of coins where you will definitely need to use a wire transfer and the fees won’t compose such a large amount of the deposited sum.
Kraken Bitcoin exchange review.
Pros: Highly respected and reliable exchange, low transaction fees.
Cons: Not suited for beginners, limited payment methods, high deposit fees on small amounts of money.
Summary: Another Bitcoin exchange veteran, Kraken was also founded in 2011 like Bitstamp and managed to stay alive until today. Kraken is consistently rated as a top Bitcoin exchange by different news outlets and was also the first Bitcoin exchange listed on Bloomberg terminals. Kraken is also trusted by hundreds of the Tokyo government and the BaFin regulated Fidor Bank.
Kraken is pretty similar to Bitstamp in its pros and cons and are almost identical when coming to decide which on of them to use.
iGot Bitcoin exchange review.
Pros: Super low fees, great interface.
Cons: Limited payment options, relatively high exchange rate.
Summary: iGot was founded in 2013 in Australia, it provides a trading platform and also merchant payment services for Bitcoin. It has super low fees but also supplies on a limited range of payment methods.
The exchange was also behind the relief campaign for Nepal earthquake victims earlier this year. Having said that, iGot has yet to gain enough reputation as a major player in the Bitcoin exchange market.
HitBTC Bitcoin exchange review.
Pros: Beginner friendly, great buying experience.
Cons: High exchange rate, brand not reputable enough.
Summary: I’ve reviewed HitBTC last year and was pretty pleased with their product. The company seems to have a solid user interface making it pretty easy to buy Bitcoins. Also the platform seems to be very “newbie oriented” and puts an emphasis on security.
Although HitBTC gained considerable traction over the past year since it’s launch, much like iGot it still hasn’t managed to reach the “big leagues” of Bitcoin exchange (i. e. Coinbase, Circle, Bitstamp etc.)
Virwox Bitcoin exchange review.
Pros: A wide variety of payment methods including Paypal and credit cards, no verification required.
Cons: Shady reputation, very high fees when buying with Paypal or a credit cards (due to multiple conversions).
Summary: Virwox is not a Bitcoin exchange per se. It’s actually a Second Life reseller which allow you to exchange SLL (Second Life Linden’s) in to Bitcoins. So why is it listed here? Because currently it’s the only known exchange in which you can buy Bitcoins with PayPal.
The issue with Virwox is that even though it supplies various payment methods many users have complained about their services. Some have even reported that their money was taken with no return. However most of the reviews tend to show that either the purchase of Bitcoins was successful or that the money was refunded.
247Exchange Bitcoin exchange review.
Pros: Easy user interface, works worldwide and multilingual.
Cons: Buying process is too long (mainly due to verification), the service takes a premium in order to be able to deal with chargeback issues.
Summary: 247Exchange is a veteran player in the Bitcoin ecosystem which allows you to buy Bitcoins with a credit card in a simple and secure manner. Unfortunately their buying process still has a few glitches and the verification process can take quite some time. I recently reviewed the service hands on, you can read about it here.
Bittrex Bitcoin Exchange Review.
Pros: Smooth, easy to understand interface, top-notch security, 250+ altcoins.
Cons: Slightly high fees, poor customer service, odd account suspensions.
Bittrex provides a growing cryptocurrency exchange that suits investors looking for a large altcoin selection. The US company launched in 2014 and is now one of the leading trading platforms.
Its reputation is built upon a smooth user experience combined with unparalleled security. The interface is simple to understand allowing users to easily expand their portfolios with access to over 250 coins. Bittrex has a crack squad of security experts keeping funds safe. The team currently maintain a clean record in fighting off hacks and attacks.
Luno Bitcoin Exchange Review.
Pros: Good reputation, happy reviews, well-run platform.
Cons: bitcoin only, fluctuating fees, small market cap.
Luno enjoys a marvelous reputation with an array of happy users. It doesn’t have a huge trading cap but it performs its duties admirably against the big boys. Despite being in operation since 2013 the Luno team still struggle to secure serious market dominance.
Solely a bitcoin exchange the platform is aiming to become the “most trusted, secure and reliable exchange”. Users can buy, sell and store bitcoin with service including the use of wallet and mobile features. The one downside is the fees, which can be a little tricky to work out for new buyers. Overall, it is a solid well run service.
Indacoin Exchange Review.
Pros: Convenient simple way to buy bitcoin.
Cons: Extortionate fees, low buy limits.
Indacoin has been around since 2014 target customers looking for fast easy bitcoin buys. It functions as a way for you to buy bitcoins with a credit or debit card. Simply fill out a payment form then confirm via a telephone message and voila, you’ll have bitcoin funds.
There are some downsides to transacting in this manner. Fees are astronomical anywhere you make a credit card transaction and none more so than Indacoin. Users really do pay a price for convenience. There are buy limits to be aware of with a maximum of $750. That being said, the service does do what it says in a legitimate manner.
Bitbay Exchange Review.
Pros: Decent currency support, Less known to hackers, acceptable fees.
Cons: Small market cap, Unknow quantity, still building a reputation.
Bitbay is another interesting cryptocurrency exchange competitor. The Polish outfit services users both domestically and worldwide. The feature-rich trading platform is still fighting to become a well-known name in the industry. But many are not put out by the smaller reputation.
Bitbay provides a nice selection of coins with bitcoin, litecoin, ether, and lisk all available to trade. Fees are acceptable too, although slightly higher than some bigger exchanges. The pros, particularly for Polish users far outweigh the cons. Domestic customers can even get a bitcoin credit card to start transacting regularly.
Changelly Exchange Review.
Pros: Simplistic crypto exchange, no trading expertise needed, sleek interface.
Cons: Fee higher when trading fiat, not completely anonymous.
Changelly is a real neat solution to a very real problem. Satoshi gave birth to bitcoin, one global currency. Bitcoin then reproduced and again. Now it has evolved. There are hundreds of global digital currencies which need to be exchanged. Changelly makes it easy and convenient to exchange cryptocurrencies without the need for trading platforms.
For a fee, you can send them a coin and receive another back. Of course, it is effectively making trades for you so you don’t need to understand charts and market trading. The slick interface coupled with a 0.5% fee on all transactions does make it an appealing prospect. However if you trade fiat currencies it seems like that exchange rate is a lot higher. So it is advised only to trade altcoins on Changelly.
Local Bitcoins Exchange Review.
Pros: Transaction flexibility, no buy fee, worldwide user base, public rating system.
Cons: 1% sell fee, some suspicious users.
Local Bitcoins a clever operation that adds incredible flexibility to buying bitcoins. It brings buyers and sellers together in a marketplace. It is unique in that you can transact in almost any method thinkable including Paypal, wire transfer, Western Union, Webmoney or cash.
You can find some pretty good rates to buy bitcoin through the service with sellers all over the world looking to offload funds. Fees are dependent on which side of the transaction you sit. There is only 1% sell fee and funds are transacted directly to and from a Local Bitcoins wallet.
GDAX Exchange Review.
Pros: Coinbase extension, cheap fees, ether and litecoin support.
Cons: no altcoins, ether market crash.
GDAX is the sister trading exchange to the world famous Coinbase. It benefits hugely from this close working relationship. Coinbase’s millions of users can use the same account detail to log in directly on GDAX. Once funds are transferred across trading can begin.
The backing of such a huge player makes GDAX one of the most trusted exchanges. Historically, funds have gone missing at least once but the customer support team were able to refund any losses. The exchange supports the big 3, bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin.
Gemini Exchange Review.
Pros: Public owners, regulated, trustworthy.
Cons: Limited currency support, not yet a market leader.
Gemini is seen as one of the most trustworthy legitimate bitcoin exchanges. Publicly developed by Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, it is building an encouraging mark of public support since 2015.
The ‘Winklvii’ are working with regulators to make their product a leader in conforming to banking and legal legislation. Primarily a US-based exchange, it still does not retain the same market cap as the top echelons but worldwide expansion looks set to change this through 2018. Fees are in line with market averages the only downside is minimal currency flexibility. Just bitcoin and ether on offer here.
85 Comments.
Oi. I have been trying for months to purchase bitcoin but regardless of the sites or exchange I used, either did not service my area or I could not pass verification. I now believe that verification was not the problem, but my financial institutions. My last attempt was at Changelly. In this attempt, I made 3 attempts to make a purchase. 1st with my Chase credit card, 2nd with my Community Bank Debit card and 3rd with a Prepaid Walmart credit card, managed by Green Dot. These transactions tend to go thru Simplex and were all denied. I then called Chase credit card company to find out why it was denied, and they told me that Simplex is a legitimate company, but Chase does not support the purchase of Bitcoins. So I am assuming that this is the same case with my Bank and prepaid card services. Could you list the financial institutions that you know will allow the purchase to complete and I will be glad to open a account with them to make a transaction. Obrigado.
I assume from your mentions of Walmart and Chase that you’re an American citizen. I have no idea why your payment method of choice, i. e., credit / debit cards, is failing.
If you’re set on using this method (it is more expensive than most other methods but usually more convenient, although this certainly doesn’t seem to be the case for you), then I’d suggest you try try CoinMama.
The quickest and easiest method will likely prove to be a cash purchase. For full details, check out my guide on buying Bitcoin with cash (briefly stated, your options are buying from a person face-to-face via LocalBitcoins / Mycelium Local Trader, via bank deposit from Liberty X / Wall of Coins / BitQuik or from an ATM found on CoinATMradar):
I would also investigate signing up with an exchange and funding your account via bank transfer. However, the verification process for signup will likely take a while (perhaps as long as 2 weeks) which is why I recommend cash; it tends to be fast and fairly easy.
All is well? Não. Many of these cryptocurr. exchanges can be seen as shady or unsecure at least. They have lost BILLIONS of customer funds because of CARELESS practices (among other). Then, like Bitfinex, they make customers pay those losses with magic trick operations. Bitfinex, one of the largest and also shadiest, has made headers with its shady founder Raphael Nicolle, with the notorious hack history and recently with very suspicious Tether connection. Some suspect that Bitfinex hack was made by their own staff! I wouldn’t touch Bitfinex, the same goes to Binance, Kraken, Poloniex and many others too. If any, then those, who have good security records and are most cooperative with regulation and authorities.
Try please a bigger table, I cant see all reviews.
Hi, we’re working on a design change. Obrigado pelo feedback.
Dear Admin Please Please Please Stop pointing new users at coinbase.
The metadata shows 2018 reviews anyone new to crypto looking for current reviews.
will see your 90+% rating and try it out, Coinbase has lost all trust with the community.
and is seen by many in light of recent events to be far less honest than any normal bank.
It looks like there are over 700 official complaints filed of missing funds so far this year.
I use bitcoin. de which still isn’t mentioned here. For small transactions, the bid/ask spread is smaller than most other sites, and the fees are lower (0.5%). They accept SEPA transfers too (which are zero cost). For people living in Europe, this is probably the top choice, which makes me wonder why these reviews omit it. Admittedly, it probably isn’t the top choice for US residents unless they can use a European bank account, but there are plenty of buyers/sellers in Europe.
I used LocalBitCoins just recently. Easy to do but the fees are excessive, I did a $600 “bank deposit” transaction and it cost $90 in fees. Good for emergency use but not very cost efficient. All the other “exchangers” mentioned seem to be having issues with too many new customers, verifications, delayed transactions, etc.
I would like to know from others what the usual “commision” is (or used to be) on traditional exchangers – like CoinBase, etc. That is – to convert USD to BC.
Thanks, Great site!
Well, excluding bank charges to send fiat, the usual trading fee on most big exchanges is around 1%.
Binance is capable of processing 1.4 mil orders/second, has multi-language support – Chinese, English, Korean, Japanese and has all the major coins available – BTC, ETH, LTC, BNB etc. Trading fee is 0.1%
**affiliate link removed**
My question is, why Mr. Steven spent so much time to type these prolong answers for others benefits without getting any consultation fee?
I believe all these Questions and Answers are typed by one person.
I do get a consultation fee for answering these questions, so I hope that explains things and dispells any doubts.
Don’t trust CEX. io. Eles são golpistas. You will never get your money when you decide to withdraw. Their good ratings are fake.
Thank you for the useful info.
Im an Austrian and living in Vietnam. And most of the exchanges dont accept Vietnamese to buy bitcoin. Im not sure if with my citizenship I can get a vietnam bank account and buy bitcoin or the bank needs to be out of Vietnam.
Muito obrigado.
That does sounds a little complicated. Usually in these cases, I recommend that people use the decentralized LocalBitcoins exchange, here’s the link for Vietnam:
LocalBTC will help you find an individual to trade with and the site will also secure your trade with them. It’s more private than a regular exchange and doesn’t require as much (or any) of the lengthy verification procedures either. You will probably pay a bit more than you would on an exchange, but I believe it will be worth it as it’ll save you a lot of time emailing exchanges and talking with banks, etc.
I would never blame anyone that has falling for this scums, think about it the world is already unsafe as it is. At the time all I could think of was save for a raining day after so much years of hard work. Wouldn’t say I curse the day my neighbour introduced me to Gt0ptions till this moment thats has been a day I long to never relive. Cant even believe I am saying this but after reading similar comments online I am more than happy to share this with all who care to read. Going back to Gt0ptions within 8 months hurdle after hurdle I had already invested over 200kGBP with profits and bonuses running into a total of just over 390kGBP, until now I was still oblivious to what was going until I attempted to make a withdrawal that was when my 5 months of trauma began certain Mr Greg Dalston kept pressuring me to invest more before I could make a withdrawal, dawning on me that my investment had just been lost and I had been lied I turned to a recovery service another set of crooks, you wouldnt believe they also had me another 70k GBP with the promise of recovering my funds from GT0ptions after 3months of endless request for more money without any result I was hopeless and almost sucidal because my wife had no idea of this at all. Just as I was about to loose all hope in life I came across GeminiHacks they helped me recover my funds including profits, from the first payment I made towards my recovery process there was substantial proof shown to me that my recovery was going to be successful and in less than 1week I really had my funds including profits I was marvelled and still am, its a New year and I am sure this bit of information would help all of those in need or even guide all those as well, best of luck to everyone who comes across these and May the light that shineth upon all our life shine in our hearts and mind.
Hello sir. What’s the best trading platform for cryptocurrencies here in the middle east? For Filipino expats here in Qatar.
I believe the best option will likely prove to be LocalBitcoins – this site will let you find local trading partners and also secure your deals with them. You can look for people selling via your preferred payment method or put in your own bid with a specified payment method and amount.
Otherwise, you can try BitOasis – I believe these guys take credit cards.
I have done extensive research on Binance and concluded that it has the best fees and altcoins support.
I have opened an account myself and recommend it.
If you open an account you can add this referral ID while registering **referral link removed**
Oi. Am Phillip from Uganda, Africa. I recently fell into a little money and i would like to start trading in Crypto currencies. However my issue is all the popular and recommended platforms that i can use to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using my Visa Debit card and support my country Uganda like CoinMama, CEX. IO, Bittrex have all barred new users or setting up new user accounts.
Can you kindly help recommend a safe, reputable and reliable platform which is still open for business that i can use to purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Also i want to know about your attitude towards Bitsane. I opened up and account there and want to transfer my bitcoin there after purchase and exchange to other Alt coins.
Lastly, is there any reputable general universal offline wallet one can use to store all Altcoins without having a separate wallet for each coin?
Yes, Visa has shut down a whole lot of cryptocurrency-related services recently. They are making it really hard to use your credit card for anything to do with Bitcoin. Credit cards are an expensive way to buy Bitcoin however, so maybe it’s best you find another way.
Have you checked out LocalBitcoins? This is a great site for finding a trading partner in your country. The site will also secure your trade with their escrow service, making it just as safe (if not more so) than using a regular exchange.
For Uganda, I found a couple online sellers on LocalBitcoins:
If you click the links further down for buying Bitcoins for cash in Kampala or Kajjansi, you will find many more cash sellers. So long as you’re in those cities or can get to them, this option will also work for you. See my guide to buying Bitcoin with cash for more info:
The nice thing about LocalBitcoins is it’s very hard for it to be shut down, seeing as you’re dealing with private people and not a company.
As for Bitsane, I’ve never heard of them. They seem new and small. I wouldn’t use them for big trades until they’ve proven themselves. I found this forum thread on them which contains a little info but not really enough to make a judgement:
Finally, there are wallets which can store multiple cryptocurrencies but no wallet which can store ALL altcoins (there are about 1,400 listed on CoinMarketCap). Personally, I wouldn’t use one of these wallets for storing any coin in which I held significant value. For convenience and claiming forks, they can be very good. Coinomi is one option, I would stay away from Jaxx due to security issues… Again, it’s much better to use a dedicated wallet (ideally a hardware wallet!) for storing serious value.
Hi, I’ve purchased bitcoin on Coinbase but it takes 8-12 days, once I purchase, for the bitcoin to actually hit my account. Is there a place to buy that doesn’t take so long? I’d like to be able to purchase it and send it to other exchanges quickly so I can make transactions happen fast and not drag out day after day so I miss opportunities.
Sure, there are faster methods for purchase. One of the quickest and most private methods is to do a cash transaction. Please see our guide to cash purchases of Bitcoin here:
I am from India and am interested in trading crypto currencies. Any recommendations for trading platforms best suited for indians where I can transfer cash directly from my bank account for buying currencies and then after selling the currencies I can withdraw the amount back into my bank account and trade in a variety of crypto currencies?
Desde já, obrigado.
For Indian exchanges which accept bank transfers, I would recommend Unocoin, Zebpay and Coinsecure. in, in that order.
Once you have Bitcoin, you can exchange it for altcoins using a simplified and fast exchanger like Changelly or Shapeshift. io – you might also wish to register on a crypto exchange such as Poloniex, HitBTC or Cryptopia. co. za.
Best Regulated Option Trading Platforms:
1. Join eToro: **affiliate link removed**
2. Join iQOptions: **affiliate link removed**
I. To get a free initial $20 (real money) to start trading with etoro use following link (if cannot click, then, copy & paste in your browser)
etoro (**affiliate link removed**) is top most trading platform for beginner as well as veteran traders, these are benefits you will enjoy:
Min. Depósito: $ 500. (If you like to earn great profits, it is recommended to deposit good amount, from $5/$10…of investment, it is more like a just practicing, but, not going to earn much from small investments, it depends on your decision & expectations from your investment.)
1. Best Social Trading platform, social trading is a type of trading, in which you can copy all other traders trades, the spreads & allocations are automatically distributed according to your invested money on particular trader.
Few tips for good investment in Social Trading: (minimum investment in Copy is $100)
* Before, copying a trader or popular investor, you can check/analyze their historical performance month-wise stats & charts, number of people copying him/her, equity allocation to particular instrument (for example, a trader may have allocated his/her funds like 25% in Cypto-Currencies, 25% in stocks, 10% in ETFs, 10% in Index, 20% in copying other traders, 10% reserved for garbing unexpected opportunities or to buy more on dips), Percentage of avg. Profit/loss (trade-wise/month-wise)…etc.
* Beginners can start copying experienced traders/popular investors to earn from their skills and veteran traders also copies other Performing traders to hedge or tuning up their risks.
* You can directly contact any investor & ask them questions or anything you want to know about their trading plans…
There are many sector specific Copy Trades (like CopyFunds, CopyCyptocurrencies, TraderR7, BigTech, SectorETF…etc) & Billionaires trading on this platform, So, you can copy warren buffet :) to get benefited from his strategy. There are many popular billionaires who trades on this platform, you can copy any/many of them. But, the minimum investment needed for such copy trades in $5000 (it is intended for serious investors).
So, it is a complete social trading platform useful for both beginners & experienced traders.
2. Manual Trades: You can yourself make your own investment portfolio by investing in any/many kinds of instruments like Crypto-Currencies (like Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litcoin (LTC), XRP, Dash, Ethereum, Classic Ethereum, …etc), Stocks traded in various exchanges like American Stock Exchanges (like NYSE), European Stock exchanges and World Stocks, CFD, Commodities (like Gold, Silver, Oil,…etc), Index (like MCX…etc), Forex. You can make your portfolio in such a way, so, that other may also choose you to copy & you will get commissions on every trade they do, so, it is a platform for mutual benefit. You can buy & keep your cyrtos, stocks, index funds…for long term investment. You can use leverage (like, 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x..etc) to invest with small captical, but, if you are not an experienced trader especially in margin/leveraged trading & CFDs, just practice first in practice account and only after getting sufficient hands on experience, you can use leverage, it is very beneficial, but, it can wipe your account in no time as well, if you don’t know their under lying risks, overnight charges, carry forward charges…etc.
3. You can consider copy trading is like Mutual Funds & ETFs, as you will be investing in the portfolio of another investor.
4. Practice Account: You can practice your manual as well as copy trades, to see your own performance. It is recommended to start from practice account, you will get $100000 virtual money to trade & practice (Lifetime free). You can always use it to check your skills & new copy performance, before actually diving with real money.
5. Deposit & Withdrawal Methods: Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Transfer, eWallets (Paypal).
It is important to get your account verified by updating your identity, region/country, payment method. But, you can deposit 7 trade quickly after signing up, But, I would recommend to first verify your account to avoid any problems further in withdrawal. Deposit, get verified, Withdraw it back & redeposit, by using this way, you can make sure that, your money can be withdrawn surely hassle free after that. In case of credit/debit cards, you cannot withdraw more than what you have deposited, it is because, credit cards are made for payment & refunds and they do not accept more than what you have paid, So, i would recommend to use PayPal, so that when you earn profits & want to withdraw it, it will be the extra amount will stay in PayPal balance & you can deposit it to your bank to send to some other account which supports PayPal.
6. Simple user friendly interface/platform. Charting tools, News feeds & Social trading stragies on investors pages/feeds.
II. iQoptions (**affiliate link removed**) is another most popular & top rank trading platform, it is simple, and you can start from just $10 initial deposit. But, I would recommend, to start with at least $200.
Use following like to open free account instantly & start earning:
Opções binárias: comece a negociar em opções binárias. Negociação de opções binárias.
It also has practice account, but, there is no copy trading/social trading feature, but, you can chat with other traders. They have good chat support.
Here also, you need to verify your account, but, you are allowed to trade before it. I would recommend to use practice account first for.
some time before diving in with real money, to get familiar with the iqoptions platform.
You can yourself make your own investment portfolio by investing in any/many kinds of instruments like Cryptocurrencies (like, Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litcoin (LTC), XRP, Dash, Ethereum, Classic Ethereum, Monero, Omisego, ZCash…etc), Stocks traded in various exchanges like American Stock Exchanges (like NYSE), European Stock exchanges and World Stocks, CFD, Forex. You can make your portfolio in such a way, so, that other may also choose you to copy & you will get commissions on every trade they do, so, it is a platform for mutual benefit.
Deposit & amp; Withdrawal Methods: Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Transfer, eWallets (Skrill, Netteller, Webmoney, Paypal (Coming Soon…)).
Join iQOptions: **affiliate link removed**
Thank you for this great review on the exchanges. I am new to trading in crypto currencies and located in Brazil and the Cayman Islands with option to invest in BR$ and US$. Which exchanges would you recommend for safety and low fees in both markets?
An option which works in most countries for most payment methods is LocalBitcoins – this decentralised exchange puts you in touch with other individuals looking to trade Bitcoin and also secures your deal with them. While they’re active in Brazil, I don’t see activity on their site for the Cayman Islands.
I believe SpectroCoin covers the Caymans, as they operate in a lot of smaller countries:
As for Brazil, you have a lot more options. I recommend either LocalBitcoins (although you will pay a higher fee, you will get good security if you follow LocalBTC’s guidelines and also far greater privacy as you needn’t verify your identity) or that you input Brazil and your desired payment method into the following site:
I’m new to the whole online currency market.
I have been following it for a few years now, but never made the leap.
Recently I came in to a bit of extra money I won’t be needing shortly so I want to start.
I’m located in Belgium and UK.
What do you recommend as an easy basic exchange to start on, preferably with low fees AND it needs to have XRP/Bitcoin/Ether at least since I don’t like putting my eggs in 1 basket.
Desde já, obrigado.
OK, I’m going to recommend BitStamp – this site is probably the oldest crypto exchange still operating. I very seldom hear complaints about them (but many complaints about many other sites). They offer all the cryptos you mention and a few more.
You’re very welcome and good luck.
I purchased some bitcoin on coinbase and would like to exchange some into Pivx. Bittrex is not taking any new customers, and Changelly and Binance does not exchange pivx . Can you recommend a reputable exchange that’s good for beginners that exchanges pivx.
OK, I’m going to recommend the exchange Cryptopia. co. nz – they’re an exchange based in New Zealand and currently 2nd after Bittrex for PivX volume. I used them for a single trade – BitCore in and Bitcoin out and experienced no problems. At the time, there were no signup procedures on Cryptopia besides the usual email verification.
For more PivX markets, see here:
Note that very low volume markets may not be very efficient in terms of trading for your desired price.
I am from kenya and i wanted to know the best exchange to use as i want to start trading in cryptos.
Well, I see there’s an active Kenyan market on LocalBitcoins – this is a nice way to buy Bitcoin safely from individuals. The site provides user ratings and information on Kenyan traders and handles the escrow (third party holding) of the coins until your deal goes through. I’ve used LocalBitcoins several times and it’s very good, provided you follow their instructions closely.
Otherwise, these exchanges or services exist within Kenya – but note that I’ve not used them myself or done much research on them so I can’t guarantee their reliability:
I’d say you should compare all their prices, payment methods and look for reviews before deciding.
After all the research, i cam across the est of the lot basis on security, volumes, no. of currencies. Binance seems to be a lot better than the rest:
**affiliate link removed**
Coud I use a USB key as a Wallet ?
Não, na verdade não. About the only thing you can use the USB stick for is backing up your wallet, either as a wallet. dat file (if you’re using Bitcoin Core and wallets which use a similar scheme) or as a seed phrase (if you’re using Electrum and other HD-wallets). Keep in mind that anyone who finds the USB stick will then be able to access your wallet, unless you password-protect your wallet and, ideally, encrypt the USB drive too.
For a proper, pluggable wallet solution, check out dedicated Hardware Wallets. While some of these resemble USB drives, they contain a lot of specialised hardware and software too which makes them uniquely suited to storing your coins securely:
i read Ofir’s review here, great help and insight, yet still have a couple questions:
anyone advise one or two exchanges where one can purchase altcoins as easy as it is for me to purchase btc, eth, & ltc via CC and bank_transfer on Coinbase?
i went to Changelly and Shapeshift, but i didn’t find Changelly very inviting with first login. Being really new to all this probably didn’t lend well to that experience i admit. recent news msg from Ofir and some threads on the net about fees, Changelly in particular is of concern.
any recommendations please? tia.
How did you find Shapeshift. io? You say you visited it but don’t describe your experience. Altcoin exchanges really don’t get any easier than Shapeshift; you don’t even have to register, just pay them and provide your altcoin address.
Perhaps read a bit more on the subject of wallets and addresses, that should make things a lot clearer for you.
i want to buy other coins than what coinbase has offering. what exchange would be as “easy” as coinbase and have many other coins to choose? easy being using my CC or bank transfer without ripoff type fees.
i looked at Changelly, leery with them due to some fees stories.
can i get 1-2 exchange suggestions?
Binance is a great trading platform with many alts and VERY REASONABLE FEES that are halved if you use their coin BNB (which is always good to hold anyway as the exchange grown.
Not too many exchanges are as simplified as Coinbase – but Coinbase is pretty evil so their convenience comes at a cost to the ecosystem.
As you want to use fiat to purchase your altcoins, I would suggest Kraken exchange. They have been having a few problems of late but once their site is stable (it’s been going offline but no funds are at risk) it will probably be your best option as they have a relatively high number of alts.
If you already have BTC and you’re looking to exchange it for alts, then Poloniex, HitBTC or Cryptopia. co. nz are all good. Note that these exchanges don’t accept fiat.
Hi what about unocoin exchange review ? Am from India and this is one of the reputed Bitcoin exchanges in India .
I have heard nothing bad about Unocoin. Bitcoin India has implemented SegWit, so I’d recommend them too, for that reason.
Which of these exchanges accept SEPA?
All the ones in Europe should accept SEPA payments. Here’s a list – probably incomplete – of exchanges which will work for you:
Coinbase is the worst exchange….theses people have no customer support …they have my money on hold and won’t answer my support tickets …been over three weeks….what do we do when we can’t get our money …this is theft…who do we report these exchanges too …. /
I’m surprised bitcoin. de is not mentioned here. It seems to be one of the higher-volume exchanges. It’s probably the best choice for people living in the Eurozone.
Obrigado pela sugestão & # 8211; will add this soon probably.
Hi, is it good to use itbit for trading?
I’ve never personally used ItBit but this US exchange has been around for a long time and, as far as I know, they haven’t experienced any major negative incidents. My impression is that ItBit caters to very well-financed individuals, funds and companies. I believe that they’re reliable but I’m not in any position to guarantee that. Compare their fees, prices, limits. history and procedures to other well-reputed exchanges before making a final decision.
Hey Steven, what are your thoughts on using IQ Option? Is it a good company to use in purchasing Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
No, it’s not an option for purchasing Bitcoin and other cryptos. It just allows you to bet on the price movement of cryptos… I suggest buying actual cryptos and storing them in your personal wallet instead. Check out our Wallet Reviews section for suitable wallets and Buying Guides for exchange options for various cryptos.
Oi! Are there personal wallets for altcoins or you have to rely on a trading site or exchange? I mean specially the of the top10 cryptos. I have kept so far my btc and eth and ltc on coinbase, but now I want to store them out but also get some other coins (specially some with very low prices) and hold them long term safely.
Just about every altcoin has its own personal wallet, yes. I suggest you go to the coin’s official webpage and look for their recommended wallets. These should be found under the Wallets / Resources / Downloads page. It is far safer to use an official wallet on your personal device than to store coins on any exchange – if the exchanges goes down, it’ll take your coins with it.
I am from India and I have used many exchanges like bitfinex, bitrex, binance, zebpay. Out of which binance have lowest fee structure. Average platform. Go for it if you are retail investors.
Hi Ravinder, can you help me with invitation code for Bitfinex. I want to create account but they are asking for invitation code. obrigado.
Instead use Binance, move your cryptos there and freely do the trading. It is 100% legit has all the mainstream crypto currencies, many altcoins and very user friendly interface.
Trading fee is negligible even then if you want to save 50% more on your trading fee, you may use below referral link.
**affiliate link removed**
Happy trading, Thanks!
I´ve been working with severals exchanges for 2 years and the best, in my opinion, it is Binance because its flexibility and android/ios app. If you decide try it check for **affiliate link removed**
Binance has only 0.05% fees withdraw 2 BTC a day without verification (100btc a day with verification) trading competitions, airdrops, hard forks coins straight to your wallet. Please use my ref to sign up: **affiliate link removed**
Which exchange do you suggest: binance, bittrex, gdax, poloniex, or another for cryptocurrency and/or altcoins? Do you get killed with fees? Are these exchanges available to NY state residents (because I heard some are not unless approved)? I’ve also noticed that a few of them like to freeze up at times. Is this a common issue? Thanks for any and all help.
All exchanges have their pros and cons. On the cons side:
I was recently caught in the Bittrex trap, whereby I couldn’t withdraw until I went through their verification procedures, which failed… Very frustrating and that issue is still ongoing for some people.
As for Poloniex, I don’t like the fact that their withdrawal limits are fairly high, so your dust gets trapped there.
Binance is a bit of an unknown quantity to me – they’re pretty new and I have no idea if they’re reliable.
GDAX I avoid because Coinbase made such a fuss about fees – to the extent of supporting the disastrous NYA – but have done nothing to integrate SegWit, which would greatly reduce fees across the network…
Bitfinex had some minor hack which saw my funds locked up there for a very stressful week or so. Luckily, this wasn’t their more recent major hack which saw a lot of people lose funds.
So yeah, no exchange is perfect. Just do your research on them and see which one you think you can put up with… Kraken has slow support and sometimes their front-end crashes but otherwise they haven’t done too annoying. Honestly, it’s a bit of a gamble whichever exchange you use… As always, just use exchanges for trading and store your own coins or fiat – this is much safer all round.
Please which other crypto exchange do you recomend apart from bittrex and poloniex that has 200+ altcoin for exchange and is trusty worthy and reliable thanks.
I recommend that you check out the New Zealand exchange, Cryptopia:
They have a lot of alts, probably over 200 although I haven’t counted. They’re reliable as far as I know… but I don’t really think any exchange is fully reliable. Best to just use them for trading and store your coins yourself, preferably on a hardware wallet!
I am in California. If I use an offshore exchange, will the IRS eventually be able to tax me on capital gains?
Claro. In an audit, the IRS can see all details of all US bank accounts. Increasingly, offshore banks are also cooperating with the IRS.
Trying to hide transactions from the IRS is a really stupid thing to do. If you succeed, you save a little bit of money. When (not if) they catch up with you, penalties greatly exceed any tax you might have evaded, plus you risk going to prison.
How would you rate bitfinex in this group of exchanges?
For the full answer to that question, check out my recent review of Bitfinex:
TL;DR I think Bitfinex is great for traders… BUT, like all exchanges, I’m not willing to fully endorse them as I don’t have an insider’s view of their financial and security situation.
So I am new to bitcoin and have coinbase. I have been playing the free apps and faucets and have earned 300 bucks in the past few months. I just started and buying and have noticed a discrepancy when buying and selling bitcoin. If I buy at let’s say 9500 then coinbase will offer 9400 to 9450 and vice versa when selling. Is this common among all of these exchanges? With the min of 100 dollars in discrepancies and fees I feel I can’t get ahead.
$300 from faucets over a few months is a decent start! I hope it didn’t take up too much of your time.
That difference is how Coinbase makes their money, it’s known as the “spread” & # 8211; the difference between the buying and selling price.
If you want to buy or sell at the lowest spread possible, then you should trade the actual market. Check out Coinbase’s GDAX or any other high volume exchange, like Kraken, Bitstamp or Bitfinex. The trading interface will be a lot more complex, with price charts, the order book and different order types to consider, but it’s worth learning how it works.
You should see a much lower spread there, probably more like $10, although the difference does widen during times of high volatility.
Have you heard, used or know anything about Athena investors services…I want to move larger amounts of money and I’m looking for a good exchange service to do so….if not do you have any suggestions.
I haven’t, no. They appear to be an American portfolio management firm which doesn’t have anything to do with Bitcoin as far as I can tell. They’re not an exchange service so I don’t think they’ll help you with moving money, they seem to manage investments into the US stock market.
Check out our Bitcoin exchange review section for help on finding a good exchange:
Note that Coinbase is currently having some “issues” with IRS demanding their client records, so it might be best to avoid them until that’s settled.
I’m just thinking about getting a few proof of stake coins to start playing around with cryptocurrency. Are those exchange only for popular coins or they also support a broad range of altcoins. If not, which one would suit my needs? I’m in Australia btw…
The hardest part of getting into cryptocurrency is the stage of converting fiat money into cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the usual on-ramp into the ecosystem, as it’s by far the most widely supported cryptocurrency. Once you have Bitcoin, it’s really easy to exchange it for any other crypto. Full exchanges like Poloniex or simplified exchanges like Changelly are great for this purpose, and offer a wide variety of altcoins. There’s also a New Zealand full exchange called Cryptopia which offers a lot of alts.
I think going AUD > BTC > (your preferred PoS altcoin) will be your easiest route.
Hi Can you do a write up on how to create secure paper wallets. Im still no feeling good about keeping my cryptos on exchanges. An article on securing cryptos will be a good guide for some of us. Esspecially the coins that we want to buy and hold.
Hi Peekay, we already have a guide about how to create a safe paper wallet, please refer to this one: 99bitcoins/create-99-9-secure-bitcoin-paper-wallet/
Hello, I am very much a newbie. I live in Oregon, USA. Can you suggest a good bitcoin company or two for someone who lives where I do? I want to buy like 100 dollars worth as an investment and just see how it does. Then, I will plan further. I also then need to get some kind of virtual wallet to keep them in. I mostly don’t know what I’m doing but am intrigued by the investment potential, the concept, etc. Great article! Obrigado!
Hi, probably it is best to read through the reviews we have about the different exchanges and try to pick one which suits your needs the best. Here you can read more about the different wallet types: 99bitcoins/what-is-bitcoin-wallet-bwbt-3/
Hey, how come you think that kraken has a good reputation? If you ever used the platform yourself, you should know, that you can call yourself lucky if an order goes through as expected !
I have had so many issues with kraken, that I can not list them all. Orders not execting, have to try multiple times to get an order through and even then I might just end up with a tiny portion (0.x) instead of 10 ETH for example.
And as soon as there is a little bit more price movement, the whole trading website is down an not accessable like on 10,11,12 Nov 2017.
Totally agree with Svens comments.
User experience is terrible on Kraken.
Sometimes I think they are front running my orders (why they are mysteriously rejected or fail). Often it takes a minute or more to cancel my order.
I really wonder why they refuse to improve website speed and also get Error 520 whenever activity increases.
It does have decent volume though which is why I put up with this shit.
Totally agree Kraken is a bit of a nightmare for the reasons stated.
Couldn’t agree more…Just pathetic..
Thanks for the article…
But I would think it could be better if you include criteria you used to actually review these specific exchanges?
Por exemplo, & # 8230; why Gemini is not included/reviewed in this list?
why Poloniex is not in this list?
Obviously you cannot cover all exchanges out there (and those popping out in future),
that’s why i said it would be helpful if you could just tell us why/how these specific exchanges were picked?
and what other exchanges are missing (just to get to the review list) ?
Thanks in all cases :)
Hi Tamer thanks for the feedback. You’re absolutely right, I’m missing a lot of exchanges.
I’m actually in the process of adding a massive amount of additional exchanges to this review so you should be seeing a more comprehensive list in the coming weeks (including Gemini, Poloniex, etc.)

Comments